Banking on iOS 17 & 18

Thanks, I’ll mark it as working in the wiki.

Capital One and Vanquis appear to work fine.

3 Likes

Zilch is working :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve marked it as working in the wiki.

2 Likes

Added two new apps to the wiki and marked them as working thanks to a new member on fintech forum:

Money Management Apps

Wallet by budget bakers - :white_check_mark:

Crypto

Nexo - :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Slight edit in that I’ve removed the date of HSBC. I was expecting them to push an update out to block the beta (they’ve done this before) but as of yet nope, they don’t seem to be bothered. Nice to see this change in mindset.

3 Likes

Hopefully it lasts! There haven’t been any updates since the beta came out though so there’s still time.

Definitely worth checking again once the public beta opens.

3 Likes

somewhere in a HSBC development backroom

*probably

4 Likes

Well Dev Beta 2 is out and HSBC works

I appreciate how chill the dev team are this year

2 Likes

Give it another week when they update the app and it ‘breaks’

2 Likes

I’m going to curse myself and others here but I’m genuinely doubtful that this will be the case.

In the past when HSBC have done this they’ve “updated” it a few weeks after release to prevent its use on Beta software. Now, they could of course do this after public release day but I’m hopeful that this won’t actually happen.

1 Like

Just to update, HSBC released a new update and it’s still working just fine.

Much Chill in HSBC Dev house this year

4 Likes

For those in the know, is there any indication when the final should be released?

1 Like

Usually the second or third Monday of September.

2 Likes

It’s usually released the same time as the new iPhones, maybe a week before, so I expect the second week of September with the new iPhones arriving on the Third week

Edit: I am not sure why I said ‘May’

iOS Monday, iPhones that same week on Friday usually.

The event usually taking place the week before.

No one here is “in the know” but there’s a comprehensive iOS release date list here (up to 2022).

Long story short - mid September; with the caveat that past performance is no guarantee of future performance.

1 Like

Love how that lists the jailbreaks we’ve had a long the way too - Sadly jailbreaking is all but dead now it seems, which is not surprising as the community is really entitled and toxic

Thankyou everyone :relieved:

2 Likes

Does anyone know for sure if the latest version of the HSBC app (3.36) still works? I’ve been holding off updating the app just in case :eyes: