Are you a content creator looking to get paid from your work?

(Q Misell) #7

I’d love to try this out!

yep i’m down. add me in! :slight_smile:

(Marcus Nailor, Hot Coral Detective) #9

I’d be happy to add it to my blog :joy: But I doubt I’d get any donations :see_no_evil:

(Joshua Mason) #10

Absolutely love this idea. I run a music publication and I currently use ‘buy me a coffee’ to take donations which uses a stripe payment and then sends to paypal. Straight to Monzo would be so much easier! (better looking too). How do I use it??

(Will S) #11

Yeah count me in!

(emily_s_clayton) #12

Ooh would love to see how this works- would it be useable for people overseas also or just within the UK?

(Doug) #13

YAS. This is amazing!

(Peter Shillito) #14

I like the idea, but it would just be a link on Twitter if anything (I’ve also got to weigh up whether asking people to donate for making my volunteer radio show would be something people would be into or not…).

EDIT: Oh if you can get it to go into a specific pot, I’d appreciate it. If I could keep the amounts received separate then I could use them for specific things rather than just bundled with the rest of the money I sometimes have :rofl: (I could do this manually but automatic distribution to pots would be super useful)

(Mark Russell) #15

Would love this for my interiors blog :muscle:

(Chris Pavlakis) #16

Brilliant! Please count me in.

(adamcooke) #17

Sounds handy. Is this different to Monzo.me? I just share my Monzo.me link any place where I want to solicit donations.

(Harry McLaren) #18

I’d be game, would be great to be able to tag it from which site though. I run a number of small community groups, and getting donations would be awesome! Even better if directly into pots!

(Peter Roberts) #19

It would be good if I could add this as a donation thing to my open source development stuff :smiley:

(Nyamekye) #20

Would love to get involved

(Rob) #21

Count me in as well please!

(Hollie) #22

I would love to be involved! Myself and my partner are content creators and videographers.

(Kolok) #23

Will there be a fee for this after beta testing ? If not I’d rather the card processing fees and developer effort go into more projects that will help a wider audience.

(Jack) #24

My guess is it uses monzo.me in the background. So the same rules would apply.

(Splodf) #25

We’ve got to find some way to stop you joining Monzo full time.

Why not sent it from Stripe to ur bank account? I have mine done as soon as is possible, and do not touch PayPal as too many issues with them