TestFlight Release Discussion

To soften the blow of Tom’s news we have merging payees on iOS it looks like…!

8 Likes

Worth noting you still have to turn it on in labs

1 Like

Cheers. I’d had a brief look and couldn’t see it… I knew if I came back here 10 mins later it would be answered… thanks!

2 Likes

Latest update also add’s monzo premium to scheduled payments list :smiley:

6 Likes

It was already there, you still can’t assign it to a pot though

I have Monzo Plus rather than Premium and it doesn’t show on the scheduled payments list :frowning: (on the latest App Store release, I’m not using TestFlight).

1 Like

Oh really? I have Plus, admittedly on TestFlight but it’s right at the bottom of direct Debits and it’s been there a few months now, it was mentioned in another thread a while ago but i can’t remember which one

1 Like

Weird… will wait and see what happens when this version comes to the App Store next week. If Plus still isn’t showing maybe I’ve got a bug.
Plus does show in Summary under committed spending, but not on the Scheduled payments page, nor is it factored into “left to spend”.

Shame you can’t pay Plus from a pot

1 Like

Have you marked it as a recurring payment?

There isn’t an option to do that on my Plus payments (see pic below). The fact it’s in Summary in Committed Spending would indicate Monzo is already categorising it as a recurring payment though.

1 Like

707 - Bug fix?

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

I noticed the copy and paste changes on the Android version earlier on today when I was looking for something else.

Does anyone’s spacing seem out on the latest TestFlight ?

Looks untidy.

1 Like

Nope. Not got that problem here.

Mines the same

Hmm. You both seem to be on premium/plus - whereas I’m not :eyes:

2 Likes

I’m on plus and no issue. So perhaps a premium bug feature?