Soon 👀

Sorry! (not sorry)

2 Likes

Phone insurance isn’t the greatest option.

• 2 claims a year (not bad)
  • £75 excess
  • will repair or replace with refurbished device (stated it won’t be new)
  • repairs will be done with “readily available parts” (also follows to state that those parts might not be original parts, which is a big no from me).
4 Likes

Metal card, travel insurance, mobile insurance - I’m in :smile:

And good timing too - my HSBC Advance ‘bundle’ features just expired, so thanks :monzo:

5 Likes

Breakdown cover might have swung it as it’s nice to see the insurance cover the whole family.

What id now love to see is the polish on connected accounts (there’s a horrible bug appeared on iOS) plus more accounts coming. Also offers need to be added regularly and be varied to make them useful

I’d actually consider it if I could pay £10 and not have the metal card (if it actually costs £50 to make)

I don’t want, use or need it and don’t want to pay for it so would be good to see a discount offered if you don’t take the card.

2 Likes

Sadly there is not enough to be close to getting me over the line. Also, as mentioned above the ‘£2000 mobile cover’ is a nice headline, but the devil is in the detail.

3 Likes

Agreed, the phone cover is poor.

Not a bad offering really.
Breakdown insurance would have been comparable with other packaged bank accounts.
Let’s see what developments are in 6 months?

And we’re up!

Let’s bring the conversation over here:

4 Likes