RBS app Open Banking: why no Monzo option?

Note it doesn’t mention other current accounts.

1 Like

+1 for moneydashboard. Excellent, web and app versions, easy to use.

3 Likes

Yep I’ve started using Money Dashboard again after a brief try out of Yolt which I really never found helpful or intuitive. Money Dashboard does a good job of account aggregation. Monzo is always the most up to date account on there, but then Monzo is using proper open banking interfaces I guess

1 Like

Visibility of my Amex balance and deducting that from the overall balance shown to give a true view of current account status would be an amazingly useful feature.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Great, though how hard would it have been for them to find logos for Monzo and First Trust?? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy days, finally! :bank:

5 Likes

I was sure i had seen the option to add Monzo a few days ago on the RBS app, went to add it this morning and the option has dissapeared from the RBS app !

Was definitely there for me last night. Missing now too.

Just checked on my NatWest and Monzo isn’t an option on mine :man_shrugging:

Yesterday my Halifax connection had failed and an attempt to restore it failed

Back (sort of) working today

Seems this is going to be the way of things for some time

The glorious future is upon us!

The Monzo logo is live now :monzo:

It’s very basic, just shows balance which tbh I’m satisfied with for now. However, it’s supposed to show transactions too but hasn’t been successful in displaying them yet:

1 Like

Monzo is there. I have Natwest and I managed to add monzo :v:

1 Like

Strange. I don’t have it on mine. I just have M&S bank under M.

Same, I had checked two days ago and it did have Monzo but now it doesn’t checking today.

Nothing for me on NatWest either?

It was there few days ago, because I manage to activate it on mine. I realised it stopped updating since yesterday 11pm.

1 Like

Out of curiosity how are you able to screenshot the app?

Just a normal screenshot? Didn’t know you couldn’t do this…?

lol no I mean the app is protected from screenshots or should be, with no obvious toggle to give explicit permission like say Starling.