Project Imagine (PI1 banking as a platform - formerly Dozens consumer fintech)

From the horse’s mouth

1 Like

Thanks for that, so you kind of need to guess what the average investment will be I.e. how high you can go

Anyone that has them, how much have you got in?

They posted stats on the first issuance. Can’t see anything for later issuances

Essentially, £100 is almost a dead certainty (with current number of account holders), under £500 is reasonably likely, then £1k and up is rapidly less and less probable.

£1400 in November, £300 each in February and March.

1 Like

How does the bidding work. Do you pay up once successful?

No, you lock your money in whilst the bidding process is taking place.

If successful you are then issued the bond.
If unsuccessful your money gets released back to you.

2 Likes

Wow, I know it was the first one, but surprised the largest one is 20000

https://weare.dozens.com/t/dozens-savings-plc-listed-5-p-a-fixed-interest-bonds-issuances/1232

1 Like

Anyone bid on a bond?

Looks like my time with Dozens has ended. No warning. No explanation in recent weeks. I just received this email out of the blue today.

In fairness, I don’t use the account and I think it was probably related to forgetting to confirm my tax residency a few months back when they asked. I’m tempted to try out Dozens complaint procedure to see if they followed their 2 month notice procedure as I never had a follow up about the residency issue like Revolut did. That being said; good luck Dozens!

Maybe closing inactive accounts then

Mine did the same yesterday, just haven’t used it in a while, assumed that was the only reason!

Yep, I bid £1900 (quite late) given the previous high for the same issuance size was £2000, but was just notified that I was unsuccessful

1 Like

Funnily enough, Hyperjar seem to be going through a similar process. Maybe everyone trying to minimise risk?

My £500 bid was just accepted

Looks like the highest accepted bid this time was £800 (on new, non-priority, bids)

2 Likes

Mine was closed as well with no explanation… Very strange

I suspect you’re getting caught up in their recent changes to reduce fraud

I submitted a complaint.

I can prove without doubt that my account was not used for fraud so my complaint is based on Dozens not being fair to its customers and breaching its own terms of service by unilaterally closing the account. Even if they reinstate my account and give me two months notice due to my inactivity, I will accept that as the correct way they should have proceeded. I have also submitted a SAR regarding all financial details of my account, its review and the decision to close it so abruptly.

I will let people know how my complaint goes!

5 Likes