Project Imagine (PI1 banking as a platform - formerly Dozens consumer fintech)

72b6fcc2-8c39-4a13-8c8d-1b7c18e2c3c7

Might be interesting for you to see the bonds on offer!

5 Likes

Those been removed with the latest update? Theyā€™ve disappeared for me

Iā€™m 2,886 in the queue :sleepy::sleepy: guess iā€™ll be waiting a while :pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Ooh dont know.

I click the find out more button and pull the risk slider along and they appear.

Canā€™t get that far now. This is what I see. My buttons have gone

1 Like

Guess that explains it. Iā€™m still a version behind. Nothing showing in the app store.

1 Like

Well I have moved up 4 spaces :wink:

I only appear to have move up three spacesā€¦

Iā€™ve moved up six places in the queue, four of you seem to be on this forum

#questionyourbankonanotherbanksforum

#questionyourbankontheforumofthebankyouaresupposedtobequestioning

:rofl:

5 Likes

Like the look of track. Is there info on saving options? I donā€™t have much money so would rather put it in a secure fund which has very low risk even if I may not get that much interest.

In addition, after 12 months how much could the amount Iā€™ve put in fluctuate? For example if I put in Ā£100, could it go down to a value of Ā£80 after my insured year if the economy goes down the drain?

Could all disappear even at low risk.

One year in a bond isnā€™t worth doing, youā€™d be better off in a regular saver.

Iā€™m tempted due to the first year guarante dozens have. After that Iā€™d have to take a harder look.

Thatā€™s the way Iā€™d do it too.

Take advantage of the offer then reassess. The bonds will have a year of performance data by then, for what it is worth.

Smart move.

Sorry! Busy answering questions on our forum :slight_smile:

There are some individuals I suspect appear on many related sites in the industry!

We are inviting users from our original waitlist which was built while we developed the dozens concept (this was our ā€œsign up to the waitlistā€ message, and is not the same thing as the order folks have downloaded the app).

These users represent the majority of those who have had invitations so far. However, for this earliest release, we have included a small, but apparently very vocal, number of users from our community who had already reported issues to us (with onboarding, marketing, KYC, etc) as evidence of their ability to spot issues and be able to report them clearly.

We need both regular customers, but also some with experience, in order to get through as many tests as possible and fix things we may have missed, before a more general roll out.

More codes will be going out this week and next, and these will be almost exclusively from our waitlist. The pace will certainly accelerate from here.

3 Likes

Bonds are usually a solid investment for the backbone of your portfolio.

They TYPICALLY guarantee very low returns and are usually low risk - although you can get varying levels of risk for Bonds - as @anon99402360 says even at low risk you could lose it all. Market is fairly volatile atm and so bank that guaranteed return and then have a look - but investing is usually for the 5+ year timeframe

1 Like

Im not hugely vocal but very keen to get involved in this (if it helps im a software Product Manager so used to working on functional testing UI/UX review on mobile apps)

Where do I get invite code?
If someone got one please share.
Thanks

Youā€™ll get it via email when Dozens invite you in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry they are one time codes. R-

1 Like

Move over Viola Black, Dozens is here!

2 Likes