PlayStation 5

It could just be a general disclaimer to cover themselves, but I guess you never know.

1 Like

For me it’s part excitement for launch day. Part the fact that this will be first PlayStation since the PS2, so I’m wanting to play a few things.

The other side is also I want it before Christmas because of stock concerns etc.

Overall I’m excited !

1 Like

That PS Plus Collection is perfect for you then! So many really good PS4 games on that you can enjoy now

2 Likes

Phew! Sound night of sleep for me now!

Although sounds like you’re just going to buy one from argos to chuck on eBay :japanese_goblin:

Nah I’m not greedy. I wouldn’t do that.

I’d simply cancel my ebuyer order so hopefully someone can get it from the next batch :slight_smile: Purely because it does look like they’re not going to dispatch them for release date - they’re still available now! :grimacing:

1 Like

I pre-ordered for the excitement of getting a console on launch. When generations are 6-7 years apart the build up is a lot of fun.

As a kid I always wanted the latest console, but they were expensive and now as an adult I have the money to join in the fun.

Ghost of Tsushima is on my list, I cannot wait to play it! Spider Man has kept me busy so far though.

You’re right though, there isn’t a tonne of launch games and it will most likely be PS4 games for the first month or so.

2 Likes

May be a silly question, but is there a Playstation equivalent to Xbox All Access?

1 Like

Sales at Argos were rumoured to go live at either midnight or between 8-9 this morning.

Went on at midnight and saw nothing. Got up at 7am for work this morning and they’d all sold out :see_no_evil:

Yep I was up till 2am and nothing, then up around 7 all gone, so looks like I am waiting till the black one goes on sale :joy:

I’ve seen 2 people mention that they got one at 4:30am. Far too early for me :sweat_smile:

This is supposed to go live at some time this morning

Never heard of them :confused: They look reputable though.

Also have the following disclaimer

Yeah. I suppose everyone is hoping they get sent the allocation they were promised

Reviews look good for them. It’s one i’d definitely do on the credit card for the section 75 tho since haven’t used them before

1 Like

I think unless they take full payment it’s not guaranteed but never got to any check out to confirm either way :joy:

Currently Argos have got the normal edition in stock but out of stock of the digital

Both out of stock for me

oh thats strange

i just refreshed and looked again and still there :confused:

Might be x amount per region or something

1 Like

Oh wait, now i’m getting an unavailable screen

You can add it to your basket but when you put your postcode in it says that it is unavailable for collection and delivery :pensive: