Monzo Current Account Counter

having reached half a million customers on 18th March this year and now a little over 9 weeks later at 693,000, when is the next celebration coming for Monzo - 750,000 or 1.000.000 ? can we have some overall spending , destination spending, what we are spending on stats from Monzo at the milestone :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

• you’ve gotta love stats :slight_smile:
6 Likes

Just completed current account switch, quick & so hands off! Love this app so far, can’t wait for the new roll outs & releases! :grin:

1 Like

I want to know how much has been spent through Apple Pay 1 month on!

1 Like

ÂŁ0

I think you’re lying :eyes:

Well that’s my total :joy:

1 Like

Is it time to retire updating this wiki? The daily updates aren’t getting much love these days… :sob:

2 Likes

Not at all. Some of us check in every day!

1 Like

https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/dashboard/db/monzo-current-acc?refresh=5m&orgId=1

5 Likes

And mine!

Can someone who has followed this more closely than I have comment on whether getting rid of the queue had any impact on account openings? I.e. did they suddenly shoot up? Are thy dying down? Was there no change at all?

2 Likes

The stats are here. Fairly consistent 70k people per month currently. Live Current Account Rollout Counter

1 Like

Yeah, I was just wondering if I had misread this. Essentially no change then, right?

No changes of note. You’re have to assume there is plenty of money in the bank so interesting that they are just relying on word of mouth to grow still. Think of all those unhappy TSB customers they could be grabbing…

I can’t see them pushing too hard until the Big List is delivered…

1 Like

Under-promise and over-deliver :+1:

4 Likes

Is it time for 750k predictions yet? I say Monday 18th at 10pm.

2 Likes

Predicting 13k is tooo easy! (Tuesday 2pm)

We need a ‘predict a Million’ comp with hoodie swag for winners! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This :point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

Where is the Apple Pay effect? What? Nobody really cared?

4 Likes