Moneybox app integration

(Morgan) #10

I have been a beta user of Mondo since January and pretty much use it as my primary bank account. I also recently signed up for MoneyBox (great concept), and would love it if the two services could integrate ASAP.

Pretty please :slight_smile:

(Alexandra Mason) #11

Please please add Moneybox!!! Not having this integration is the only thing putting me off using my Monzo card for everything right now

As a user of both services, I’d also be very keen for this integration to happen.

(Alex Sherwood) #13

Looks like there’s lots of interest in the integration! :slight_smile:

(Posting this to give @baptiste a heads up, as the replies that haven’t been posted so far haven’t been sent to him).

(Matt Wallace) #14

This would be awesome - really liked the idea of MoneyBox. But because I’m using Monzo for my day to day spending I’m not able to take advantage of their ‘change’ concept. Where my change is transferred to their index funds.

Hope to see it happen!

(baptiste) #15

Thanks Alex for the heads up, I was not receiving emails from this thread.

We have digged further into Monzo Api and got in touch - unfortunately what we want to do is not publicly available yet.

For those looking for more details: so far the public Monzo api doesn’t only allows us to get the transactions of all users, you can only retrieve your own transactions with the email you signed up with to the Monzo developer portal. We are investigating other ways to do this, but it may make sense for us to wait until this is publicly available. We’ll keep you posted!

This thread may be interesting:

I guess we may have to be a bit patient, as we enjoy Monzo here at Moneybox! :slight_smile: Good news is that it should be possible in the future, we will keep an eye on their progress, Monzo definitely stays on our to do list.

(Alex Sherwood) #16

Spotted on Twitter…

Would love to integrate with Moneybox

(Amy) #18

Yes this would be great for Moneybox and other rounding-up savers. Definitely interested. :slight_smile: Keep up the good work Monzo!

(Ross Hammond) #19

Moneybox integration with monzo would be great love using the roundup feature with my NatWest account.

(Sam) #20

I also use money box. Would be great if this worked with monzo

(Miles Norris) #21

Please make this integration happen. 2 greats products. But I think i’ll stop using monzo until they are integrated.

(Matt Dell) #22

This is something I’d really like to see happen! I use both apps and I’m only getting about 10% of my transactions into Moneybox because I use Mondo for the other 90%.

(Tom Scott) #23

Seems like discussions have taken place but no real timescales on this?

(Alex Sherwood) #24

I spoke to Jonas (Monzo CTO) about this last night, there’s definitely no fixed timescale at this point.

(Tom Scott) #25

That’s a shame. I will probably hold off on using Monzo regularly until that integration happens to be honest.

(Tom Spooner) #26

Would definitely be great if this happens. I used Monzo as my main everyday spending card so currently don’t get many round-ups for Moneybox. Integration please. :slight_smile:

(Justin ) #27

Following. I’d like to see integration with Moneybox app too.

(Damien Hogan) #28

+1 really cant wait for the moneybox integration.

(Mimi) #29

Another vote from me - Moneybox + Monzo! (Monzobox?)