Lloyds Banking Group chat

Question for anyone that has multiple accounts;

If I add a second account, can I still log in with the account I currently use and easily “switch” between?

1 Like

New accounts are shown in the app. In fact, you can open new accounts in the app.

3 Likes

I have multiple accounts all are shown in the app

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you.

I want to get the switch £150 but I don’t want to lose my Lloyds account by switching it back out with my revolving account.

Anyone else unable to view second card details due to other cards not being shown? But second card shows up in view pin etc

2 Likes

My app hasn’t shown me this for a few weeks. Not sure what’s happened.

1 Like

I can view the card stairs from my first account card but no other cards shown

Says something about new account or reported lost for me.

Nice they allow full visibility on your credit report now not just the score.

View card details screen

Card control screen, assume the card details screen should have a selection like this?

1 Like

Mine just tells me I don’t have an active card to show in there.

I have club Lloyds and the card works fine :joy:

Can’t screenshot as I’m Android.

Lloyds did say I had another profile which had my account linked to as well (I created, just somehow landed in my old username) and they said they’d merged them.

Could take another few days. Will follow up next week.

Wish their app wasn’t so clunky.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem, I can see all my Lloyds cards in the app.

The Lloyds app has always been clunky, I remember it took them about 3 and a half years to update it for larger screens when the iPhone 6 came out.

1 Like

Noticed today after messaging support about the issue with the app that message notification have sound so why not with transaction notifications as well??

Yes, I don’t understand this. Lloyds, Barclays and others don’t have a notification sound so what’s the point?

Same with the Amazon app. It notifies you when your delivery is 8 stops aways but it’s silent, so unless I’m constantly looking at the phone then the first I know is when the doorbell goes.

I have an Apple Watch so I rely on that for notifications, which just makes it worse when there’s no sound option.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is the reason I haven’t left Monzo for them, the bank offers more value for money but that app though…I couldn’t live with that

1 Like

The amazon app is crap - I tried to download an invoice, there’s not actual way to save or even print the invoice from the IOS app… supports response? Use a desktop…

No share sheet or anything

1 Like

Is it a parity thing then as very easy to do on android?

Download invoice.
Click on three dots top right of the pdf displayed.
Click print

:man_shrugging:

I’ll try it on Android, I just expect it to download a PDF, not open it to a webpage I can’t do anything with

I don’t understand why people think this. I have 12 different banking apps and I find the Lloyds/Halifax apps the easiest and clearest ones to use.

2 Likes

I feel it tries to pull web pages Vs actual built in app functionality like you get with the newer fintech.

The long loading pages between tasks etc. Just seems poor and slow.

1 Like