Crowdfunding is open to new investors!

Of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

some people do yes

I purchased 20

i bought 5

1 Like

If they hadn’t done it right before Christmas we could’ve bought more, but yeah, pretty much. Only invest what you can afford to lose!

2 Likes

:+1:There has been some incredible work by the team to make this happen!

9 Likes

So easy and such a smooth process - well done on the UX for this guys and for ensuring the infrastructure could handle the pressure! - cant wait to see what you guys do moving forward.

2 Likes

Done :water_buffalo:

I wonder what the experienxe will be like for the last investors?

“Sorry there are only 10 shares left”
“Nope make that 7 … err 3 … sorry all gone”

4 Likes

I only bought a few. It’s a bad time of year, personally, to be spending a lot, so I only invested what I can afford to lose.

To be honest this is my first ever investment and a large part of it was to help Monzo, and to have just a little piece of the pie that has actually changed how I handle my money.

9 Likes

This is how I’m seeing it too. I’m not an investor, I have no idea what I’m doing with my money past putting it into savings accounts haha. But… Monzo has changed my life, and I felt like I should return the favour

7 Likes

Final stretch guys, last 5m to go

I’m in! New to the community but joined Monzo in the beta.

It’ll be interesting to see how/whether this ends up being an investment that we capitalise on in a few years time. Either way, its a small price to pay to show support to the bank which we love using.

1 Like

I only invested 10 shares. Like @coffeemadman said it’s a bad time of year. It’s what I could afford to lose and since I’ve become #fullmonzo it has changed my financial life.

This is my first type of investment so just going to forget about it now and continue watching Monzo grow and doing well.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ve got to say, the investors app icon is a nice touch!

10 Likes

That graph is not slowing down…

1 Like

Oh I forgot about that! changes icon

How can i get this to chance on my phone, please?

not seeing that yet for me :frowning: does look nice though