Crowdfunding is open to new investors!

No it states in the prospectus they must have been a Monzo customer before the date of issue of the prospectus and the date of announcement.

Im sure it was a way to stop people signing up with the sole purpose of investing and then stopping more loyal customers from getting a fair chance at investing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Crossed 10mil already - More than half of the money has already been raised. I am sure UK crowdfunding records will tumble today.

1 Like

What is it showing you to invest? I see nothing.

Now I have to explain that to my wife ;- ))

3 Likes

It was. It’s a requirement of these kind of crowdfunding rounds that you must have a defined set of people able to invest :+1:

2 Likes

I have friends trying to invest who are in a different timezone - they’re not seeing any banner in app? Any ideas?

It’s not showing me anything to invest. :pensive:

Congratulations Monzo! This is going faster than anyone expected!

Could this be the fastest crowdfunding ever in the UK?

5 Likes

I don’t think it will take 6 days to get to £20m!

£11.6m in just over 10 mins and rising!

1 Like

Super easy. £150ish done.

Where are you finding the option to invest? It shows me nothing.

They should be able to see it now.

After I redownloaded the app, it popped up a splash screen when I opened the app.

Same here…

I redownloaded and saw nothing.

It’s astonishing. I’m so glad I put a reminder on to check the app at 10am because I don’t think it will last till this afternoon!

Also, I’d like to announce that I’m starting my own challenger bank here’s my paypal

Invested.!!
So easy to do.
Well happy :grinning: back to work now

1 Like

Feels like we’re watching history being made. Every few seconds refresh is another £20000-30000.

1 Like

Screenshot_20181205-101701

Two things to brighten a miserable Wednesday - a zooming total of crowdfunding for Monzo and Tom’s smiling face :rofl:

6 Likes

3 Likes