Collected thoughts on card design

Without scrolling I’m not sure if this has been shown, located on instagram ads.

9 Likes

Don’t hate it. Still think it’s too empty, but better than the current water droplet burst beach ball design

Hope their debit cards are next

3 Likes

Definitely not the worst card design out there but I do agree with it looking a bit empty.

2 Likes

Has anyone got any photos of a new Lloyds Credit card, have they also gone to the portrait style like Halifax ?

So far, only their Smart Start card has changed, however, I’m sure Halifax started with their version of that account as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for that, Have you got any designs of any of the new Halifax Credit cards?

Any photos of any loyds or Halifax credit cards would be appreciated

I’ve not seen anything floating around from work about these other than the smart card for youngsters.

I’ll have a snoop on the intranet tomorrow and see if I can find out anymore, or ask.

1 Like

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: if you are able to get any photos of the ultimate reward Halifax card also, that would be nice to see.

I’m sure there should be some floating around, will come back tomorrow and let you know.

Ultimate Rewards is a current account and the new debit cards for all the Halifax current accounts are displayed on their website:

The Halifax credit card is the same design, but black. If you want to see it, a photo was posted on this forum 8 days ago, so you only have to scroll up.

3 Likes

@braddders

4 Likes

They actually look quite alright in this photo! But why do only some of them have a cutout (these don’t; but the website shows some with a cutout too)

I’m not sure. Maybe it’s if you have accessibility flags on your account maybe?

1 Like

They look good to me, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

It’s an annoyingly inconsistent approach to design. The credit cards have a notch, but the debit cards don’t -apart from the Money Smart account for 11 - 15 year olds.

1 Like

I think the darker blue has a more premium look to it. I would have thought that would have been more aimed at the people paying for accounts.

6 Likes

I think their paid account is even darker

1 Like

Does any one have a photo of the ultimate current account from Halifax, a photo of the physical card

Apologies late reply I couldn’t find anything direct.

More obsessed over cards than me :sweat_smile:

1 Like