Collected thoughts on card design

Loving the outfit :two_hearts:

1 Like

£30 from River Island, bargain. Absolutely loved pride.

5 Likes

Not technically on topic, but discuss here.

One dead Child branch.

1 Like

Such a shame. They should’ve kept it for the heritage.

3 Likes

This is the scuzzy NatWest 200m down the road. Obviously costs less to maintain.

And for contrast, here’s C. Hoare & Co. between them:

Amazing. You look great

3 Likes

I had quite the blast at the weekend; a trip up to see family and happened to be pride.

2 Likes

It was fun! Only stayed til about 6pm. There was a stand up spinning ride that ruined it for me :nauseated_face::joy:

3 Likes

That’ll make a lovely Spoons

6 Likes

That sounds like my sort of thing!

It just did not sit wel with me :joy: I’m normally ok with rides.

People were loving the Revolut rainbow card though.

3 Likes

I think I need to make it my mission to go next year, with a Revolut rainbow card in hand!

2 Likes

A community effort :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Very disappointed that my new “magenta” (pink) Virgin Money credit card

shows as the boring red version in Apple Wallet

:weary:

4 Likes

Love the pink. Don’t love the red.

That physical card looks beautiful

3 Likes

My Yonder & Chromatic Revolut card arrived today. I love both of them :heart_eyes:
Yonder Card:

Revolut Chromatic:

3 Likes

Does the yonder card look better in person or something? Coz people keep praising it but to me in all the photos it just looks cheap and tatty.

2 Likes

Yeah it looks much better in person. The Name and Founding Member is fairly dull so not dominent. Feels as good as the Monzo Premium Metal Card. The back of the card is clean aswell just the card details along the middle.

Edit: The box it is delivered in is really cute too. Its like having a premium Amex Card delivered

2 Likes

You’d think Monzo would do something similar to stand out - i’ll post a photo of the card when i get it, Although it’ll look exactly like the preview

2 Likes