Collected thoughts on card design

No stickers for me :frowning:

OH WAIT! I tell a lie. I got a Monzo me vanity URL.

1 Like

I remember going to sign up some years ago but wasn’t too invested in banking, was happy rocking my nationwide.

1 Like

I was late to the N26 party. An ex colleague who is now based in Germany told me about them and when I went to their website they’d announced they were closing the UK accounts. :weary:

3 Likes

The monzo.me vanity URL. That died a death, didn’t it? Was once the most–wanted product within Plus. I still love mine.

1 Like

Don’t think they can make new ones for people, but I got to keep mine. Given how popular this was it would be an easy win adding it to the current plus. Easy to develop (a system for it already exists somewhere) and adds something new and sought after after all this time of stagnation.

1 Like

It was pretty much the reason I paid for Original Plus. I didn’t even order any of the (awful) cards.

2 Likes

I presume they still have the functionality for when people change their preferred name.

1 Like

Any heard of Kroo they got a bank license earlier this month, Do you not think you should collect they card ?

I’ve joined their waiting list so just gotta wait til I hear back.

1 Like

Yea there’s a topic about it here

2 Likes

Cool, just joined the waitlist. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

cf.

5 Likes

This made me cry you managed to have Yonder Card I’m jealous

Yonder has me torn. I’m on the free six months Founders plan. It works extremely well, very slick, and the offers have been fun to share with bewildered friends. And it’s a metal card. But £15 a month? Oof. I’m on the fence as to whether it’s worth it for the kind of offers that might come round in the future. Plus, it’s great for me in London, but can’t imagine it’s any good for anyone even a short distance away from London, so how sustainable is it going to be?

4 Likes

I felt like this but for me it’s how I can make my rewards spending more than £15 per month to make it worth it and so far that is the case.

Like you I am on founders member so I am not paying a fee right now. Really happy with it and I have a really good credit limit so not complaining.

2 Likes

Is there a bank you don’t have a card for?

2 Likes

I noticed a Triodos card. How are they fairing now. When I last had an account with them it was ancient banking at its finest. Transfers took 24hours :joy::joy:

1 Like

:thinking:

Handelsbanken?

3 Likes

If you can think of one, there will be an application in to open an account by the end of the day

6 Likes