Collected thoughts on card design

Just got the new Santander card and it is very nice. The design feels unique without looking a mess and the dots having some texture is a good touch.

I do prefer it to the landscape mastercard design which does look good, but a bit more boring compared with their new vertical one.

3 Likes

Going to be the Nelly Negative but amazed all the hype this is getting.

It’s a card in a different colour. Use Google Pay 95% of the time so not bothered what colour, design or shape the card is.

8 Likes

It’s way more than a card.

2 Likes

It’s a way of life

4 Likes

Your hot coral analysis has turned you into one of them - the :soon: secret teasers! :joy:

2 Likes

One of us, one of us!

3 Likes

Both want to be part of the club and fearful of the price of admission.

4 Likes

I get you. In addition I’m not sure how well they’re going to go down, I suspect they’re going to at least be polarising on here, but I doubt we’re the target, unless you’re all significantly younger than me.

My youngest sibling seems to like them:

To save @Peter_G a poll though, one them shines brighter than the rest, and that says something, because it’s my least favourite colour. The reason I don’t want Dozens. But Monzo makes it good, and it’ll win the inevitable poll.

For my second prediction, @j06 will be leaving Starling for Monzo tomorrow.

4 Likes

Choose your card colour?

3 Likes

Dozens card isn’t that bright actually. And they have a black one that is chefs kiss

2 Likes

Ooo! Don’t think I’ve seen the black one! Just had a google though and it does like very nice!

7 Likes

Does light up in the dark like a Monzo card though!

1 Like

Photo cards?

1 Like

Let’s hope not.

3 Likes

Is this new from curve?

1 Like

2 Likes

Hmmmm so about that other topic that’s just been closed!!!

Keep :eyes:

Going to be seeing those eyes in my sleep

4 Likes