✅ Cheque Imaging 📱

Fair enough, just great to know the process is underway. :grin:

1 Like

Quite surprising that a company that’s on life support due to cheques being less and less relevant as time goes can allow itself to have such a long accreditation process.

2 Likes

In any other European country, I would agree with you. But here I cannot see cheques disappearing any time soon. And being slow and out dated seems to be seen as a quality over here :wink:

2 Likes

Pleae don’t make me queue in a post office or post a cheque… :frowning:

No need to queue at a post office. Envelope and post box.

It would still be nice to know that you are working on it and will support it ASAP! :wink:

Urgh…

Reasonable response…

We are! Just trying to be realistic about the timeframe :grinning:

4 Likes

Brilliant- as competitors such as Starling look to focus elsewhere (on things like business accounts) I’m hoping Monzo can really break-away and further differentiate.

1 Like

Good, so you can concentrate on things that could potentially benefit all customers like cheque scanning, rather than spend time on niche things like Apple Pay :rofl:

4 Likes

@anon44204028 I think if they move from working on Apple Pay WW3 may commence.

1 Like

What if there is a time when there is no work left to do :scream:

2 Likes

Then you can work on the designs for a cheque book :wink:

3 Likes

hot coral obvs

3 Likes

I hate cheques but I would pay good money for a hot coral cheque book just to keep as a collector’s piece.

1 Like

That’s just a myth, don’t worry. There is no destination, only the journey :infinity:

1 Like

If I send in a cheque and it bounces coz it was cancelled for instance would I get charged for that bounce?

Seem to recall that being a thing back in the day…

Anyone?

The only fee listed is for overseas ATM and overdraft. If they charged one they would have to have it listed. I’m going to keep looking just in case but I think no

1 Like