Banking on iOS 17

Thanks, I’ve just updated the wiki for those. It looks like, for the first time ever, HSBC apps are working day 1 across the board.

I wouldn’t be too hasty about it though. They have in the past accidentally worked on beta software only to push an update the broke it a few days later. I’ll keep an eye on that one.

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

I was very surprised when it opened okay!
Also just redownloaded Frost to check if that was working and that is another that seems to be working okay for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated HSBC and metro courtesy of Jimothy over on the 9to5 discord.

Updated:

• Monese
  • M&S Bank
  • Clear Score
  • Credit Karma
  • Experian
  • MyAviva,
  • FirstDirect
  • MBNA
  • CashApp
  • Emma
  • PayPal

They all work just fine

3 Likes

Sort of banking since I can’t work without it - does anybody know if Duo is working on ios 17? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Klarna seems to work

I will try Google Meeting, it’s not called Google Duo anymore

Edit: After a quick test meeting w/ myself, it seems to work

Man you guys are too quick!

Though I’m inclined to agree with @N26throwaway on this, I might wait a few days before installing onto the phone as they have been know to “update” and block betas.

I think Dan means the 2FA app Duo

2 Likes

Oh right… Don’t know that one. I use Authy and MS Authenticator

1 Like

Screwed if not :joy:

2 Likes

Just a friendly suggestion not to assume all apps from the same banking group are working just because one of them is and the others are reskins when you make edits to the wiki please.

We’ve had instances in the past where only one or some of the groups apps have worked, and not the others. We can’t know for sure until someone’s actually tested it by logging in and using it, and I think it’s better for everyone and makes it easier if we don’t make assumptions.

Someone could download the beta because of it, only to find their bank doesn’t in fact work.

3 Likes

Updated for Lumio and I’ve added a date to HSBC which I hope you don’t mind @N26throwaway.

This is because unexpectedly it’s working just fine on both iPad & iPhone BUT I fully expect that this will change and they’ll push an “update” out to break it again. So in this case I’m expecting it could stop working in a few days and if not I’ll update the wiki and remove the date for anyone waiting.

1 Like

Has anyone tried chip yet?

Yep, working fine! Zopa works too

Snoop works in it.

1 Like

Yeah sorry - I could have made that clearer!

1 Like

Aqua and Barclaycard are working on iOS 17

Just ran a cross reference between the wiki here and on Fintech Forum to synchronise new additions.

The following credit card apps have been reported working by Fintech Forum members:

• Bip. :white_check_mark:
  • Fluid. :white_check_mark:
  • Klarna. :white_check_mark:
  • Marbles. :white_check_mark:
  • New Day. :white_check_mark:
  • Sainsburys. :white_check_mark: