You’ve invested £20,000,000 in Monzo! 🚀

Sincere and heartfelt congratulations to everyone at Monzo. What an achievement! :+1::+1::+1:

I look forward to seeing some of the statistics - for example, how many investors, the average level of investment, etc.

7 Likes

Amazing!!! I was lucky and fortunate to grab a few just before they all sold out!!

Great going Team Monzo and with your operational model I can only see success for you ahead!!!

Remarkable! All 3 Monzo’ers in our household invested :blush:

3 Likes

Congratulations. That beats any of the estimates I had!

3 Likes

When selecting a replacement card, it asks why?
Lost, Stolen, Damaged, Customer Services requested?

1 Like

Congrats to :monzo: and to all those that managed to invest :partying_face:

:champagne: needed for everyone in the :monzo: office

1 Like

I just hit damaged. It what I was told to do previously by customer services.

2 Likes

And you can unfreeze card and still use it til new one arrives?

1 Like

Very please and proud to have finally been able to invest in Monzo.

Really excited to see where it goes next!

This was my first investment ever

(I am still a student)

2 Likes

Dont forget about the cost to monzo and the waste of plastic before you order

5 Likes

I’m in Mexico… Lost my phone, it was found and returned to me (the person didn’t want a reward - they just wanted a selfie!). Opened the Monzo app - no option to invest… So I clicked on help, and asked “how do I invest” - it brought a form up… Filled in form. Says I’ve invested. Money has gone from my account. Is that the normal way to get to the investment form? Or should I have seen a button in app? In any case, looks like I invested with moments to spare!

3 Likes

@alexs, I assume you were able to invest this time around? It feels like you deserved it!

2 Likes

I believe there was an issue at the start with people outside the UK investing.

It appeared to be fixed and sounds like you have invested!

Dang - missed it. Wish I’d seen some sort of notification on my iPhone when the offer opened so I could get in on the action. Ho hum.

Ahha! So hammering the UI worked :slight_smile: I’m back in blighty next week

I didn’t miss it but I also didn’t get a push notification :neutral_face:

1 Like

I invested for 3 shares at 10:01 and it was about £2.5 million.

Then I helped my mum invest minutes later for 2 shares and it was at £7.5 million.

I’m so glad I was on-the-ball with this round!!!

This was my first investment (however small) and in all honesty I’ve wanted to donate to Monzo and this is the best way I could think of! I don’t care if I never see that money again, Monzo has been amazing and I hope they continue to be amazing!

4 Likes

Can’t think of a better first investment! Great service and a bright future!

Wow that’s incredible :open_mouth:
I’ve been in work all morning joys of chaperoning in an operation at work have missed my chance :frowning: Well done how quick you raised the funds though!

1 Like