Yolt!

I mentioned that to them months ago but they didn’t seem interested in sorting it out so I switched to Emma instead :neutral_face:

1 Like

Don’t have a joint account with Monzo… but it’s working ok with a normal account.

1 Like

Shame

1 Like

Hey! Maike here from Yolt. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this issue. Basically, we’re working on drastically improving how we show Monzo joint account & pots information, as it’s particularly hard for Yolt to recognise the difference between these (as they’re technically the same current account).

Emma can do it. You might need to ask :wink:

1 Like

Hey - Please see my comment below! We’re definitely interested in getting this sorted in 2019 and our team are already working on it!

Has anyone tried Yolt Pay to unitiate bank transfers from within the Yolt app?

I don’t have an account with any of the banks that are supported so far

Ooh, first spot of PISP (payment initiation service provider) open banking functionality in the wild!

:eyes:

You can now add your Marcus account to Yolt.

But they are now forcing you to ID with them. Not sure why an aggregator needs to comply with KYC.

1 Like

I believe it’s because they going to allow you to make payments and transfers through the platform

Yolt have enabled Marcus today, and reconfigured Monzo pots to make more sense.

Although it’s working for me, Yolt email did say it’s the start of a rollout.

Marcus enabled on my app earlier, working well :+1:

I don’t want to do that though, yet they are making everyone verify. I’m out.

I’ve just noticed that Yolt now supports Marcus accounts :+1:

Has anyone tried Yolt on Bluestacks or a second device?
I tried to access from Bluestacks and it said ‘Your account has been deleted’ once I put in my pin OMG I thought noo.

Just added the 16 digit code and re-appeared but it does not seem to like having access from 2 devices at least.

Anyone else tried accessing from 2 devices?

Anyone tried the new Pay option on Yolt?
You need to verify your passport/ID. Tried 7 times with my new passport with their app scanner. Kept failing due to the image not being good enough quality!! Couldn’t get it any better. new passport. good light. For me an issue with their app scanner. It even asks you to check the details - I did and still failed! Sent them an email to complain.

Has anyone else tried this method on Yolt? Any issues with verification?

I guess I was lucky, my attempt at ID verification went through first time without any issues.

I’ve tried the pay thing.

It’s a good concept but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

Transfers require you to authenticate each time with your bank via their open banking authentication screens which involves logging in with all your details.

So there’s really no benefit to using it over your other bank apps with the current implementation.

1 Like

I had similar problems but got there after a couple of attempts.

1 Like

ah good to know thanks. May not bother then. Was thinking it may be useful for my Barclays payees for when I pay into Monzo. As I use Yolt a lot thought this may be useful.