WWDC 2018, iOS 12, macOS 10.14

The upgrade programme makes that very easy too. I know I’m upgrading in September. Only issue now is, I don’t end up with device to pass onto my wife.

Ah man, when I spend that much on a phone I want many good years out of it!

I’ve had one springboard crash, but that’s it.

Monzo 2.2.0 running fine on iOS 12 dev beta 2 :iphone: I swear Face ID is even quicker again compared to the first beta. Yes Apple!

1 Like

Are we on Beta 2 now? I have auto update on lol

Just released at 6pm

1 Like

I am on 12.0 (16A5288q)

I’m running 12.0 (16A5308e) if that’s any help! Second beta dropped about 1800.

The auto update runs overnight rather than as soon as an update is pushed

How does the auto update feature work? Is it as seamless as the App Store updates?
I’d have thought you’d have to agree to the T&C’s before it installed?

It auto downloads but annoyingly you need to accept T&Cs before it installs

Ahh ok, I guess it installs the next night then as installing as soon as you get up in the morning may be annoying.

macOS updates have also now been moved out of the Mac App Store on macOS Mojave — they now have their own ‘software update’ section within system preferences, also with auto update option :computer:

1 Like

Sneak peaks bit on monzo app still not working on iOS 12 b2 :neutral_face:

That’s good. Never understood the move to the App Store. Fair enough for alll the apps that come on MacOS though.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the iOS 12 public beta.

2 Likes

Just installed the second iOS 12 Beta on my 6S. Not exactly sure what’s different yet!

I just updated Mojave, all I got was a load of pop ups saying software not compatible. Still not seeing iOS12 update yet though.

First impressions - definitely smoother than iOS 11.

Also grouped notifications… finally

1 Like