Wishlist to make Monzo perfect

I agree with the list, but right now I just want the sound effects in the app gone. Not the notification noises, the app itself.

I’ve never really been a fan of the pulse graph but I have missed it since opening my Monzo joint account because I often scroll back to see how my current balance compares with my balance a month ago which I haven’t been able to until today when my pulse graph appeared again. I know this could be achieved easily without the pulse graph but that is currently were Monzo displays the historic account balance.

They normally share a blog post at the beginning of each month showcasing what will be worked on.
I imagine it will be up at some point this week, @bea ? :blush:

As Tom said above and I beilive other staff members have mentioned a re-designed public roadmap is in the works :raised_hands:t3:

Some great ideas shared above :ok_hand:t3:

5 Likes

In truth, the only thing I really want at the moment is a redesigned payee management system. I feel this is such a basic feature of traditional bank accounts, it’s almost ridiculous this hasn’t been addressed. It’s not like the current system is forward thinking or a different approach, it’s just a muddle.

The other suggestions are great on this tread, and I’m sure in time Monzo will achieve those objectives.

Like you say, those monthly reports are great. Roll on the one for August.

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This is a great list!

Category splitting!

It was coming ‘in the next few months’ back in 2016, what happened? Is it still even on the roadmap? It only ever seems to be talked about by users like me whining for it; never in the blog posts/Trello/etc. since 2016.

6 Likes

Spend by merchant ++

1 Like