Wiki: Current Account Switching Incentives

Got my £175 from FD today, 3 weeks exactly it took from paying in £1k and my switch finishing.

1 Like

I also got mine today :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Has anyone got a Coop account? Thinking of switching to them next but don’t know anyone who banks with them for the referral.

1 Like

I can help (if allowed) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I do. I’ve switched to them myself and helped another 3 get the bonus :slight_smile:

Latest TSB offer added to wiki.

1 Like

Switch completed on Friday. No text yet :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I got my text after the money. Don’t expect much from Nationwide

1 Like

How long did the money take?

About a week I think

Two days

1 Like

Got the £200! Lovely stuff!

3 Likes

Halifax £175 starts tomorrow. Saw it on Reddit and then lost the thread. Pretty much just posting this to remind myself to hunt it down tomorrow.

2 Likes

Same usual terms bar can’t have if had one since X month in 2020. Sure it was April but can’t remember. I seen the same post on beermoneyuk I think.

I wonder if Lloyds will do it too…

1 Like

Lloyds already did.

1 Like

And I missed it so I’d like them to do it again. Halifax did it a month or two ago too so no reason why Lloyds wouldn’t follow suit

1 Like

I should really follow my own wiki :joy:

Stupid question, but when you switch, will payments automatically be redirected to the new account forever? For example, if I have grandparents who still occasionally put money in the account for birthdays etc, will this end up in the new account automatically?

They’re automatically forwarded for three years + one month, but the three years resets with every payment that’s forwarded in.

4 Likes

Thank you!