Business Accounts - Why have I heard nothing from Monzo?

Hi everyone! Jack here - I work on the Business Banking team at Monzo.

Firstly, I’d just like to say I’m really, really sorry that you feel like we’ve left you in the dark here. That’s absolutely not our intention, and so it doesn’t sit well with me at all that this is how you feel.

We opened up our waitlist in February, to try to understand a little more about the kinds of businesses that’d like to bank with us. We’ve been speaking with lots of you since that time, hearing all about your pain points with banking, and the kinds of things you’d love to see in a Monzo Business Account. It’s been really great getting to know lots of you over the last few months!

We opened up some very early-stage accounts with 100 businesses, too - and we’ve been hearing from these businesses what they like, what they don’t and what’s missing.

Behind the scenes, we’ve been working really hard on trying to build something that we hope you’ll really love!

I can’t stress how important it is for you to feel you can trust us, so I’m really sorry if it feels like there’s been a long time with no communication. We’ve had our heads down over the last few weeks working to bring business accounts to more of you, and I admit, we could’ve done a little more to let you know that we’re working hard!

We’ll be sharing more of an update with you early next week, so keep an eye on your emails :blush:

Myself, and the rest of the team, are super happy to chat with you all here (talking with our community is how we build our product!) - so if you have any questions at all, please do let me know here and I’d be more than happy to answer them!

Best,

Jack

15 Likes