Which NewDay credit cards do you want to see?

Our lovely Open Banking team tell me it looks like this is now fixed :tada: Sorry it took so long!

5 Likes

Amazing!

(Now any ETA on Nationwide? :pray:)

3 Likes

:yawning_face:

1 Like

Same issue

1 Like

This has been reported as an error by users over on the Snoop community in the past.

It’s a bug in NewDay’s API and occurs during the time your card is being replaced at expiry. Once you have activated the new card in the relevant NewDay app, you can connect through Open Banking again.

1 Like

Are you still having issues with Pulse? Was the issue related to the error @SebH has posted?

1 Like

Are you still having issues with NewDay? Was the issue related to the error @SebH has posted?

1 Like

This is the error I receive still:

1 Like

:thinking:

That’s strange. I wonder if it’s an error affecting only certain customers, perhaps due to a glitch with the API?

I’m assuming support for the New Day Pulse card has been withdrawn, as I am currently trialling Monzo Plus and it’s not listed as a supported card. Can someone please confirm if that’s the case? If I can add it, I am more likely to keep Monzo Plus when the trial runs out.

I think you’ll need to add it through Labs. It’s being tested at the moment.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s correct!

A few of the NewDay cards are still in Labs for now, possibly due to issues renewing the connection authorisation after the initial 90 days (as discussed further up the thread).

It seems like a bug in the NewDay API but tracking it down to a definitive cause and fix seems difficult as it hasn’t affected everyone.

BIP and New day have regular issues with their own systems and open banking. They frequently fail when connecting to make payments with their own system by natwest’s open banking payment facility.

1 Like

Indeed, their API does seem a bit flaky!

It usually syncs OK once you have managed to get the authorisation to work, however.

Please could you also look into supporting Creation credit cards?