Which NewDay credit cards do you want to see?

Thanks everyone! Just fixed a bug on our side, that was preventing any of the new providers from working (and may have broken Amazon as well!). Thanks for calling that out :see_no_evil:

Please do try again—all the NewDay providers listed above should work now :pray:

3 Likes

Did have a few, but over the years increased my bank CCs limits and cancelled off the new day ones

2 Likes

Just tried adding Pulse… :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

worked for me with BIP @tjvr :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is not NewDay related but seems a similar query (feel free to tell me to move it somewhere else if that’s more appropriate!).

I have two Credit Cards, one is a Capital One CC, the other is a Post Office CC. The Post office one is issued and ran by Capital One, which effectively means I have two Capital One accounts - I log in to both accounts through the Capital One app.

Is there a way to get both of these cards to show in the Monzo app? at the minute, if I add a new accout to select the second Credit Card, it overrides the access to the first card.

I don’t know if this could work in a similar way to NewDay in that it is multiple cards from a similar issuer?

4 Likes

Same. Been trying to add my Amazon card but getting the unauthorised error.

Anyone know what this is? It’s appearing under my Amazon card in Monzo but doesn’t appear in my Amazon App or online statements.

Both transactions are the same amount as the latest payment (standing order from Monzo), but both appear as debits and then appear under Trends.

2 Likes

It seems to be a NewDay API issue again, I’ve seen the same thing in Emma’s transaction list too.

Presumably it’s something internal which is only supposed to appear on their back-office systems, but has accidentally “leaked” through the Open Banking API?

1 Like

Makes sense, thanks.

I’m going to be ditching this card when the Amazon rewards scheme finishes in Jan so not a big deal for me personally but if it’s a bug somewhere that can be fixed then would be good to see it happen.

3 Likes

Good shout, I signed up for Amazon card many moons ago with the offer to upgrade my account to a platinum after 12 months … it was the biggest read the small print con I’ve ever signed up for … used my card 24 consecutive months before eventually giving them a ring… because my spending didn’t start on my anniversary date I was ineligible - the account is catching cobwebs

2 Likes

:wave: Another little update on NewDay for you: we’ve just added support for the new John Lewis Partnership Credit Card into Labs!

Remember you need to turn on the “Test Other accounts” toggle in Labs before you’ll see the option to connect NewDay cards. And as always, you’ll need Monzo Plus or Monzo Premium to connect an account :sparkles:

We’re still working out when we’ll be able to launch any of the providers currently in Labs to all customers. In particular there doesn’t seem much point in doing so for Amazon :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Great to see, thanks for continuing to keep us updated! :+1:

3 Likes

So awesome to see you guys working on this! I know it was down the list Dorothy Perkins would be awesome if possible!

1 Like

As an FYI, for me at least, Amazon New Day is changing to Pulse (still New Day) next week.

4 Likes

anyone else having issues with the newday accounts no longer working, my aqua account will not refresh and can not add pulse since conversion from the Amazon card. Have tried other newday cards all now failing.

3 Likes

I think someone mentioned in another thread that Monzo are aware and are working on it.

3 Likes

They did indeed:

5 Likes

Still no fix, been offline since 11/11/22, all I get from support is their engineers are actively working on it, glad they dont work on my company’s IT system

1 Like

Unfortunately we don’t know when NewDay will be back online :disappointed: We’re currently waiting for them to make a fix on their side.

6 Likes