When will Monzo support Apple Pay?

Top bants

3 Likes

I love bants, and also the month of May.

3 Likes

Disadvantages: hayfever

3 Likes

Right so if @tom doesnā€™t respond here we all know that everyone is at Monzo trolling us in an Apple Pay thread to make us think Apple Pay is coming so basically no Tom no Apple Pay next month.

Watch everyone rush to get him online now :joy_cat:

Can confirm, currently dying of hayfever.

4 Likes

Do you like the month of May or are you pretty excited about it?

2 Likes

Personally, Iā€™m mildly encouraged by the prospect of the month of May.

(I have no idea why Monzo folk are so keen, though :thinking:)

I would say I am pretty excited about the features we are releasing on @ monzo next month.

10 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

May rhymes with Pay! :blush: just a thought! ALSO my birthday month, so love pay day, I mean May Day!

2 Likes

tenor-84361038

5 Likes

Ok I have found the reason why they are all so excited

8 Likes

Star Wars day is awesome but I feel there is more to it than thatā€¦

1 Like

It is out next month, and itā€™s likely Iā€™ll be seeing the new Marvel movie in May tooā€¦

7 Likes

Are they ever gonna say theyā€™re indifferent about the next update? Isnā€™t that just good PR?

Apple Pay? Official Confirmation OMG lolwhut

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping the sun is out tbh

5 Likes

I mean, lets not get too excited.

I also feel I owe you an apology for in chat ā€˜oh itā€™s you from the forumā€™ didnā€™t sound as enthusiastic or as polite as I meant it to.

2 Likes

No worries! Iā€™m not gonna lie, I didnā€™t know how to take it, so I took it with grace. Did everything get sorted?

Actually yes - everythingā€™s all set up and working perfectly and the unbanked finally has a real bank account. The Apple Pay isnā€™t so much a problem for those who use their phone exclusively for answering the phone.

3 Likes