When will Monzo support Apple Pay?

To be honest that doesn’t include all of them - I’ve got another card on that account that is sometimes selected by default and I only notice afterwards. Plus there’s Just Eat too. :joy:

I actually did try cooking for myself back when I was in Rugby and had a proper kitchen and more time on my hands (and had the fire department on speed dial :joy::joy:), but with being in London with a new job and zero time on my hands it’s more efficient to Deliveroo it, plus I never really enjoyed it anyway - by the time I finish making the dish I’m not even hungry anymore.

when you make your own, best to use fresh pineapple rather than tinned!

2 Likes

Make and freeze

Just take it out in the morning to defrost

1 Like

However, if I am freezing them I make them square or rectangular rather than round so they fit in better!

5 Likes

Soooooooo…

Applepay?

6 Likes

Sorry no Apple Pay this year, Monzo have spent all the dev time and budget on adding the ability to add #HashTags to notes.

16 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

Apple Pay is clearly classed as legacy fintech as far as Monzo are concerned. They’ve just skipped it… waiting for the replacement to launch in 2020 :rocket: :upside_down_face:
It’s in the same bin as cheque books.

7 Likes

Anyone hoping for this?
Capture%20_2018-04-12-23-01-57%20(2)%20-%20Copy

3 Likes

Unlikely: it shouldn’t really have anything to do with the app and the information we have available at the moment suggests the hold up is not a technology one.

1 Like

Maybe they are all taking bets in the office for how long they can hold it off for.

2 Likes

Getting Apple Pay to work only on the Pixel 2 would be impressive and the heartbreak for iOS users!

8 Likes

Instead of bringing us the most requested feature ever they are doing a Starling and bringing us the 2nd worst one other then #Tags

#FitBitPay

2 Likes

What’s apple pay again? it’s been so long since I was with a bank that supported it. :smirk::upside_down_face:

It’s what all my other banks have except Monzo

4 Likes

Goodness me that Metro Bank card is horrible to look at in that format.

6 Likes

Yeah the physical one is just as bad but coz Apple Pay I don’t carry it

3 Likes

no room for Monzo, I only have the HSBC debit on Apple pay for topping up other accounts.

Credit cards first, cashback, extended warranties, airmiles… why would I give them up?

1 Like

It’s amazing that all these other banks have Apple Pay, they really are the banks of the future!

10 Likes