Device: iPhone 8
App Version: 2.2.0. #418
Screenshots:
IMG_1877
IMG_1878

Should say SkyEx

It does it with other transactions also

7 Likes

I’ve had the same issue trying to search for bank transfers that I’ve received from a certain person today.

I’m guessing search is going to get an overhaul, once all the payments stuff is sorted for the current accounts.

2 Likes

This is really quite annoying. It’s caught me out a few times. I hope search can get fixed at some point

This has been like this for ages :man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks!

This is a known issue and already ticketed :see_no_evil: I’ll see what we can do to get it fixed :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this also, I tag some transactions with #lunch for example but if I search for ‘lunch’ some are missing I have to search for exactly ‘#lunch’ for it to find them all
This leads me on to the annoying thing that the # is easy accessible on the tag screen but not on the search, it’s hidden in numbers then symbols!

Oh and while I’m at it it would be awesome to be able to use NOT to search for all except a tag for example :nerd_face:

1 Like

Issue: Direct debits with spaces do not “search” when selecting “number of transactions” button
Details to reproduce: (see screenshots below)
Device: iPhone 7+
App Version: 2.2.0#418

Screenshots:

So at the moment with regular transactions you can see them in your feed:
IMG_5727
Click it to see more info:
IMG_5728
and then click number of transactions to view all the transactions:
IMG_5729
Ta-da! works perfectly.

Now for the direct debit equivalent:
You see the transaction:
IMG_5723
Click it for more info:
IMG_5725
and then click number of transactions to view all transactions:
IMG_5726
Oh, seems that it doesn’t like the spaces :frowning: This is easily worked around by searching manually by selecting the vendor option and then typing it in there or simply searching “NHS” for example but obviously (well i presume) you are suppose to just click it and it actually has them all there.

4 Likes