When are ATM allowances increased after fulfilling requirements?

Being a new customer, I added over £500 into my new Monzo account, and a Direct Debit has just been added too.
When can I expect to see the ATM allowance for UK and EEA change from £250 to whatever the higher allowance is? Is it going to happen only after 35 days?

1 Like

It’s from the running 30 days from your first event.

If you withdrawn on 5th, your allowances will renew from the 5th to the following month.

If you head to your transaction feed, tap manage, then limits, then learn more about our ATM fees your limits should be there.

1 Like

Thanks Carl, if I tap on ATM allowance and then on the UK allowance, I can see each withdrawal with the date it resets. It’s just that I have fulfilled the requirements for the ‘higher allowances’ but it’s not clear in the app when these will take effect - I’ll wait till next month.

1 Like

Ah, sorry about this. If it doesn’t life after your renewal do get in touch via chat and the team will take a look.

1 Like

Just to update in case others have this question, my app just changed the ATM allowance to ‘Unlimited’. The DD was only added yesterday, so that’s very fast updating, go Monzo!

2 Likes

Ah, sorry :see_no_evil:

They normally update instantly if not within 24 hours for anyone else wondering.

1 Like