What's the worst app that you are still using?

You should look at Spark. They have both an iOS and Mac OS app and the sync features work great, plus its free which is always a bonus. I did try out Newton, but they don’t have the split interface for emails on desktop which was a killer feature for me.

It’s an Electron-based app so essentially a wrapper around a web app. I value my battery life and RAM way too much to be able to use it. :sob:

2 Likes

Aha. I’m not too picky as I keep docked all day at work! :see_no_evil:

With the new 12-inch MacBook I don’t have much room to work with in terms of resources; IntelliJ already kills it but at least it’s understandable, it’s got to parse and analyse code in real time so I put up with it, but a mail client? NO WAY! :fearful:

1 Like

Never had issues with resources with the native client on my not-so-new 2012 Macbook Pro… That said I still cringe when I see some body using Chrome on mac…

2 Likes

The Bus Live Times app for Brighton is awful. They waited until the 32 bit apps would no longer work to release an update and it’s just crap.

AirMail is great. Cost attached, but so worth it.

This one is UK wide, it’s a lot better than the crappy local ones and I belive it takes data from the same sources.
It’s worth paying a few quid to get rid of the ads.

1 Like

Mate, obvo Tinder. :woman_facepalming:t3:

What’s wrong with it? Never used it but from what I’ve seen the UI is just fine.

Maybe she’s not having much success?

Oh, come on guys, keep it classy…

2 Likes