What's the last bit of tech you bought?

I recently got a Honeywell Lyric T6R smart thermostat… it’s pretty amazing! Took about 10 minutes to install and works flawlessly… I would recommend. Also works with Apple Homekit

Think if you contact Tado they can adjust the geo fence…

But it’s a good point… as i’m looking at a house that’s within walking distance of my wifes office… will need to plan for that!

1 Like

Think if you contact Tado they can adjust the geo fence…

Yeah, support said they’d tweaked something, but also said with her working so close to home, it’d be best to just turn off the pre warm feature. So I turned it off, and to be honest didn’t notice any difference :slight_smile: Other than the heating not being on all day when nobody was in!

3 Likes

I caved and just bought a pixelbook.

2 Likes

Kindle Paperwhite.

Oh bought, I thought you said lost.

:frowning:

1 Like

How has it been for you? I’ve been thinking about my next active watch, well actually first one, previously I only had the bands… Is it comfortable? What about functionalities/

So I left my headphones at the gym yesterday and no-one handed them in shakes fist. Any suggestions? I am toying with AirPods or PowerBeats. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I use AirPods at home (work/calls) - PowerBeats in the gym.

I’d 100% get annoyed with having to adjust the AirPods at the gym, and the PowerBeats work brilliantly.

1 Like

My phone broke, I promised I wouldn’t buy another & would just send it off for repair. So I bought a new phone.

6 Likes

This:

Arrived yesterday, still haven’t decided if I’m going to play with it yet. Might just hold onto it and give it to the children in a few years.

1 Like

Ah, but which phone did you buy!

iPhone 8+. Great screen size if you’re a photography fan/like to watch things during your commute.

3 Likes

I saw an 8 the other day and the screen looked HUGE, compared to my SE anyway lolz

2 Likes

It’s definitely not small :joy:

I just bought a Oneplus 6 phone!! Loving it so far!!!

3 Likes

I work with Em on the daily and can confirm that her phone is not proportional to her hand size. I mean. Girl.

5 Likes

Envious! Went to the launch event and fell in love… can’t quite justify the jump from my 5 just yet! :wink:

1 Like

Proof of this?

1 Like

IMG_3345

Biccies for scale. @EmilyP :cookie:

4 Likes

That is a big hand :eyes:

1 Like