What's the last bit of tech you bought?

Got a free iPhone 6 plus from my dad :sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

For Freetrade?

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

I got an Acer aspire 14” laptop because my computer died (it was running Windows 7 so I didn’t mourn its passing)

It’s so nice to have a laptop again. And it’s blue :heart_eyes:

I’ve named it Bob

3 Likes

Mine’s called Periculosum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your position: 2023

aaaaaaaah… can’t wait…

2 Likes

I hadn’t realised how much fun it would be just to gamble with a little bit of money on whether a share will go up or not. With zero cost dealing, you can hop in and out of a share with very small amounts and still make money.

4 Likes

Asus Chromebook Flip C302

Bit of a mouthful :sweat_smile:

1 Like

iMac 27 inch yesterday :blush:

1 Like

How are you finding it? Was holding out for Google day to see what they brought out before buying one

I’m enjoying it. I used to have a Macbook but I began to notice that I only ever really browsed the internet on it - so I find my needs line up quite nicely with Chrome OS.

The only negative I could come up with is that the tablet experience isn’t the best. I’ve had it for a few weeks and I think I’ve only flipped it into tablet mode a couple of times. I tend to just keep it in laptop mode really.

But, yeah, I’d recommend it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the C302 for work a few months ago. Really enjoying it, awesome battery, quick, easy to use, works great with Citrix receiver

Just hoping that Linux support comes to it soon! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

The keyboard’s great too, don’t you think?

2 Likes

Oh yeah I’m really impressed by the build quality of it! Nice piece of kit overall

2 Likes

I might be taking this ‘treat yo self’ mentality a bit too far, but oh well, it’s my birthday month :tada::tada:

6 Likes

Haha that is totally me after payday.

1 Like

Same, it’s ridiculous :joy::joy: I should probably start saving for a house instead of buying tech :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Keep the boxes, you’ll be able to build your own :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

I’d keep the receipt to return it. The iPad Pro 3rd gen (2018) is out next week (Tues 23rd October)

3 Likes