What was the last thing you bought with your Monzo card?

Hey all :wave:

Here’s a fun question. What’s the most recent thing you’ve bought using your Monzo card?

Take a look at your feed in the app and share below.

I’ll go first:

Today I bought lunch from Abokdao (a sushi place near the office, ate way too much sushimi.

Your turn! :confetti_ball:

Postage :email:. I popped to the post office after work yesterday to send a small parcel (1st class). Boring, right? :rofl:

A couple of pints in The George opposite the Royal Courts of Justice in The Stand

Hot Coral trainers (Ok ok,it was actually lunch but hot coral is more fun :joy:)

https://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AO2996/adidas-Originals-ZX-Flux-EM-Trainers-Solar-Red-White-Solar-Red

1 Like

Self service petrol at Morrisons

paid my BT phone bill…ouch

These are… beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Believe it was Kieran W over on slack who found a great deal on these! :sunglasses: Can’t wait, arriving tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Pacel2go sending items for work as expenses

An Eastpak bag from ASOS. :slight_smile:

Premier Inn booking for the #toughMonzo challenge in April!

Two bottles of orange squash from m&s #rockandroll :rofl:

2 pints of Stella and a packet of pork scratchings for Reggie the puppy.

1 Like

Philips Hue lightbulbs :grinning:

1 Like

It was an iTunes card check which resulted in an instant refund…

IMG_0391

My last Monzo transaction was a payment to my Barclaycard of £6.72, for some stamps purchased for a 3rd party.

I have loads of transactions of me moving money to and from my ‘Sequestered’ pot… when the v2 api is released for developers, I’m going to create a service that ‘locks’ pots. I can’t resist temptation to use my Sequestered pot money :frowning:

Liam

Three newspapers.

an extension lead at Aldi :joy:

2 Likes

Last minute dash to get milk at 10pm at Sainsburys :joy:

1 Like

I just bought a metal strap for my Fitbit Charge 2. The Silicon one that it came with is giving me a slight rash.

2 Likes