What really grinds your gears?

We have plenty of roads around that aren’t even big enough for roadside parking, most people are half on the pavement :frowning_face:

1 Like

That irritates me no end! So often see people with prams and wheelchairs having to go on the road :disappointed_relieved:

Unfortunately it’s what happens when the council turn about 8 parking spaces into a house and 2 flats

1 Like

They are making it illegal to pavement park here. Will be interesting to see what happens

Does that apply to emergency services too? Or delivery vehicles? DPD already hates the heavy stuff I order that he has to carry up a million steps. I can’t imagine him being pleased carrying it up the hill as well because there’s nowhere to park…

Without wanting to derail this topic much more I don’t believe it does, the bill states:

motor vehicle” has the meaning given by section 185(1) of the Road Traffic Act 1988, except that—
(a) section 189 of that Act (exception for certain pedestrian controlled vehicles and electrically assisted pedal cycles) applies as it applies for the purposes of that Act, and
(b) it does not include a heavy commercial vehicle (within the meaning given by section 20(1) of that Act) (but see section 19(1) of that Act),

Local authorities may also exempt sections of pavement if they need to

“Or three cyclists cycling right next to each other and not behind!”

download_20180816_201558

12 Likes

Okay that’s good news.

Getting back on track, I hate the million steps up to everyone’s house around here.

Oh and cyclists who don’t think red lights apply to them and cycle onto the roundabout anyway…

2 Likes

3 Likes

People that make new forum accounts that a) don’t use the search function and b) don’t take any notice of that blue thing that comes up on the right so they can check if it’s a duplicate thread.

Oh I don’t count coz I’m me init

3 Likes

Memojis

They freak me out

3 Likes

Hi Emma :smiley:

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Don’t like it. It’s like clowns

1 Like

I know you’d secretly love one!

It’s the future…

Or was that garlic bread?

1 Like

image https://media.giphy.com/media/ZmSfLROnOWVQk/giphy.gif

3 Likes

See! Peter Kay is 90% Memoji anyway!

How very dare you :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Shabba

1 Like

1 Like

Hey all, I’ve just had to remove a few posts that were off-topic. Let’s keep this respectful, thanks!

2 Likes

Peter Kay grinds my gears.

2 Likes