What really grinds your gears?

Thats the gripe… They aren’t really inforced unless its a slow crime day and a Police Officer is near by. Some have cameras above them but the majority dont.

Worth adding that many Two-plus lanes are only between set hours (like rush hour) and the west of the day/evening/night/weekend they are classed as another lane

Probably said it already but douche flutes!

Sick of walking through town in to a waft of shitty smelling second hand clouds of fog.

5 Likes

I’m really paranoid about who’s near when I vape for this reason and mine doesn’t do the largest of clouds. I tend to only do it at home unless I’m out all day. I don’t know why others aren’t more careful not to blow into others path.

Brexit

1 Like

I make it really obvious when someone smokes or vapes right in front of me as I’m walking.

If I get hit by a vape or cigarette cloud I fake the loudest coughs ever and just stare at them when they turn round :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Password Policies that don’t allow for special characters

5 Likes

Inconsiderate people.

That includes the litter droppers, the cigarette butt flickers, the group walking along across the entire pavement, the 'letting a door swing behind you without looking back’ers, the people whose cars don’t have indicators, etc etc etc.

Nice to be nice and all that!

4 Likes

People who write could of instead of could have. I have to restrain the urge to kill correct them.

4 Likes

:smiling_imp: oh really…

2 Likes

You could of just put the word kill and not the word urge.

1 Like

He could of but it was a diplomatic choice

1 Like

Aaaaargh!!!

1 Like

Should of, would of, could of

1 Like

Not being able to find something that I know that I have. Especially when it’s something basic. Like a pen.

1 Like

Keeping a pen in my pocket so that I know I have one when I need one, and then finding out I’ve forgotten to cap it and it has leaked everywhere.

Superb highly qualified academics who don’t have an ounce of common sense, of whom I’ve met many with a brain the size of Jupiter and the common sense of an idiot.

1 Like

Buzzwords or phrases like:

Agile
DevOps
Disrupt
Cloud-first
Healthiest Human System

What does that even mean?! :rofl:

Google the phrase and you’ll see more about it. Can’t comment any more though.

1 Like

Just did… and OH wow, talk about Political correctness overload