Having to do 75% of my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Christmas Eve traffic…

1 Like

Working on Xmas eve and Xmas day!!! Lol

1 Like

Another one I’d like to add here: when delivery drivers (hello Deliveroo/Uber Eats) don’t know how to use a GPS.

I would understand if the address wasn’t right on the map or something, but in my case the marker on the map is exactly where the door is. They are literally creating more work for themselves by going around it in circles trying to infer where the door is (and inevitably end up lost and call me) instead of just going to the damn marker. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

How most websites are like this these days:

Here is the link because the way the forum imports the gif breaks it

8 Likes

Unrealistic. Every one of those buttons worked first time and nothing got stuck hidden off the side of the screen.

7 Likes

Also missed out the “Sorry, we can’t show you anything on our site because you’re in the EU and we’re in America and don’t want to have to change any of our settings to conform to your privacy laws” page.

7 Likes

The baggage trolleys at LHR T5!!

Nearly every single one I use has a flat spot on the wheel making it so annoying to push, it’s like people don’t understand how to disengage the brake so just push the trolley with it on :rage:

3 Likes

Baggage trollies in general! Especially the airports that now charge mad fees for the privilege of using one. Looking at you, Bristol.

1 Like

no full stops.

1 Like

haha agreed on every point.

I’d ad a whole heap of crap driving to this list;

• Lane hogs
  • People who speed up when you overtake
  • People who have no lane discipline

Also - people who don’t understand grammar or the meaning of the word they’re using. Genuine instead of generally…grrrrrr, get a clue!

Hats

This week - it is Websites that have floating headers/footers/etc that take up about 1/3rd of the visible space on the site.

Why is this a thing?

Even worse when it’s articles online and the text is constrained to like the middle 1/3rd of the screen too. Ahghhghghg

2 Likes
  • People who walk slow/stop in shopping centres (walking proficiency tests needed)
  • Those horrific little calculator card reader things banks give you to log into online banking
  • Messy eaters
  • Slow drivers
1 Like

Okayyyyyy I’ve put this off long enough.

• BMW drivers
  • Audi drivers
  • Range Rover drivers
  • Shopping trolleys that require a £1 coin
  • When the dishwasher isn’t stacked correctly
  • Slow people in shopping centres (like GTFO of my way!!!)
  • Middle lane hoggers (know how dangerous you’re driving?)
  • People who eat meat yet buy Quorn or vegetarian products
  • Opressors on GTA
  • people who misuse their products then blame companies
  • people who spend all their time moaning about waiting in the queue then when it’s their turn they’re not ready and fumble around for their Costa points card and spend more time inserting their non-Monzo card into the chip and pin reader the WRONG WAY ROUND
  • people who say PIN number
  • people who say ATM machine
  • people who strike a conversation with me

Why? I love quorn and vegetarian food. It’s not just a meat substitute

2 Likes

Because there is typically less meat substitutes available compared with meat products.

Since feeding back to my local supermarket I’ve seen an increase in availability of vegetarian products, so it’s less of a gripe these days.

1 Like

Tell you what grinds my gears. People who are so entitled they think others should GTFO of their way.

Some of those choices look irrationally angry, unless you’re going for lolz. And what’s with decreeing that only certain people are allowed to buy certain things?!

1 Like

Surely buying more (including purchases by non vegetarians) will result in more supply - and hopefully more choices of food for everyone, regardless of their other dietary habits?

I eat meat, but I tend to eat vegan/vegetarian food for some of the week - partly because I think it’s good for the planet, but mostly because it’s good food and I enjoy it.

5 Likes