What really grinds your gears?

What actually is a “melt”?

(I’m nearly a millennial, I promise)

Lack of clarity in that definition there. Could be more to the point.

(Thomas Horne) #357

“Sorry, I don’t have a English bank account.” As soon as they hear that they will act as if you don’t exist. :stuck_out_tongue:

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #358

Taxi firms that charge extra because it’s Christmas :rage:

(#savetheseabass) #359

That I didn’t take the turkey out to defrost a few hours earlier. Still resembles a lump of granite
I only do this every year, you’d think I’d learn :see_no_evil:

(Ian Lyon) #360

Having to do 75% of my Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve :upside_down_face:

Good luck!

(Rachel Raybould) #362

Christmas Eve traffic…

(SimonL) #363

Working on Xmas eve and Xmas day!!! Lol

Another one I’d like to add here: when delivery drivers (hello Deliveroo/Uber Eats) don’t know how to use a GPS.

I would understand if the address wasn’t right on the map or something, but in my case the marker on the map is exactly where the door is. They are literally creating more work for themselves by going around it in circles trying to infer where the door is (and inevitably end up lost and call me) instead of just going to the damn marker. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

((╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) #365

How most websites are like this these days:

Here is the link because the way the forum imports the gif breaks it

(Liam) #366

Unrealistic. Every one of those buttons worked first time and nothing got stuck hidden off the side of the screen.

(Nick) #367

Also missed out the “Sorry, we can’t show you anything on our site because you’re in the EU and we’re in America and don’t want to have to change any of our settings to conform to your privacy laws” page.

(Herp Derp) #368

The baggage trolleys at LHR T5!!

Nearly every single one I use has a flat spot on the wheel making it so annoying to push, it’s like people don’t understand how to disengage the brake so just push the trolley with it on :rage:

(Liam) #369

Baggage trollies in general! Especially the airports that now charge mad fees for the privilege of using one. Looking at you, Bristol.

(S Lee) #370

no full stops.

(Cat Power) #371

haha agreed on every point.

I’d ad a whole heap of crap driving to this list;

• Lane hogs
  • People who speed up when you overtake
  • People who have no lane discipline

Also - people who don’t understand grammar or the meaning of the word they’re using. Genuine instead of generally…grrrrrr, get a clue!

Hats

(Ben ) #373

This week - it is Websites that have floating headers/footers/etc that take up about 1/3rd of the visible space on the site.

Why is this a thing?

Even worse when it’s articles online and the text is constrained to like the middle 1/3rd of the screen too. Ahghhghghg