What music are you listening to at the moment?

1 Like

BBCR6 now complete play through of What’s Going On by Marvin Gaye interspersed with interview. Brings back a few memories.

3 Likes

I found Stevie Wonder’s Glastonbury 2010 set on YouTube last night, and watched it from beginning to end. It had been amazing to be there, and some of the lyrics (e.g. from Superstition) seem particularly poignant at the moment.

3 Likes

This is my jam :joy:

1 Like

2 new albums:
Paradise Lost - Obsidian. (doom/goth metal)

Alestorm - Curse of the crystal coconut (Yes thats a DK ref)

Love both of these! Really getting back into Paradise Lost atm and Alestorm are always good for a laugh!

1 Like

RTJ4 :point_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

20 years old :eyes:

2 Likes

Gok Wans Isolation Nation Facebook Live streams :bomb:

Never knew he was a DJ, and he’s damn good one too :scream: Look forward to them each week now :house::musical_note:

1 Like
1 Like

Sad news about Kasabian, what’s next for 2020?

1 Like

I hope it’s the end for them though, I don’t want a Kasabian where he’s replaced, It just wouldn’t be the same

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve followed their career much. But years ago, I met them and we had a good chat. My band were playing a festival in France where they were also on the bill. They had a media tent set up with like 4 different radio stations and each band had a slot to go in for an hour and talk to each station for 15 mins. Their slot was right after ours, and there was a little bit of crossover time. Nice group of lads.

I think it was the same show where our backstage room was next door to Goldie Looking Chain who were making a lot of noise and one of my band members banged on their door and told them to shut up :joy:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like