What mobile games do you play?

I downloaded Monument Valley the other day, loved it, disappointed with how short it was :frowning:

Ooh I’ve passed that one! The one I got stuck on for months was escaping 5 Elders. I always died on the third one. I realised I used to tense up when I got to that stage so I made sure I stayed relaxed and finally did it.

I found triple backflips to be easy with the right character. The one that was tough for me was the one (forgot the name) where you have to do the backflip within a certain low proximity to the ground. As far as I remember, it’s been over a year since I completed the game and haven’t touched it since. Eagerly awaiting the sequel, it was supposed to be released earlier this year but has been pushed back with no new release date :pensive: - I suspect the company may be discussing being acquired or something like that.

1 Like

I spend so much time playing this on my commute, it’s so much fun! A very simple strategy game but with a lot of depth, if you’ve ever played and enjoyed Civilization you’ll probably like it too

Micro machines for me!

I tried PokĂ©mon Go for a few months but that phase didn’t last long.

I quite like Hidden Folks, it’s an interactive Where’s Wally style game, very fun (and frustrating a times!)

IMG_4741IMG_4742

That’s the one!!!

The two I play currently

Though I have now just downloaded Altos Adventure to try.

Yeah it’s lots of backflips towards the top of a hill so you stay low for the right length of time. Really looking forward to the sequel.

Yessss!!!

I rarely play phone games but have been playing animal crossing as I’m a huge fan of the series. A bit addictive

Same here!! A lot of my friends have been on it but the hype is slowly dying down. What’s your ID?

7505 9820 626 :+1:

I’m still semi addicted :rofl: