What is my Blocked Amount Correction referring to?

Today I see a ‘Blocked Amount Correction’ entry. Is there a way to find out what it refers to as I don’t recall an issue in the last few days?

Many thanks, David

Could you please post a screenshot of what you’re seeing there?

Sure, here it is . .

Thanks. If you tap into the transaction, does it display any useful information? If not, I’m afraid I’m not sure what that could be referring to. It’s probably best to ask the support team about that via the in-app chat.

I’d be interested to hear what they tell you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got a top up in my account from Monzo and the description is blocked amount correction. Could you let me know what that means?

2 Likes

Hi Daniel.
This question appeared quite recently, but community didn’t know the solid answer. My best suggestion is to drop a message to Monzo Support on chat, I’m sure they will answer in a whiff. Can you check details of the transaction, maybe it will have more data and make more sense?

I will appreciate if you could let us know what it exactly is, once you figure it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive moved your post to this topic, to help anyone else who has the same issue find the answer. I’m also keen to hear the explanation from the support team :raised_hands: