What films do you recommend?

Wow as a marvel fan I guess that shows how much they have gone off for me, I am pretty opposite, I found a lot of the shows good besides the archer one (Hawkeye :wink: )
Dr Strange 2 was okay but really Black Panther 2 was not a patch on 1 and I wont mention the eternals… also Thor was a bit of a disappointment given how good the last one was.

I am still planning on seeing Antman and Guardians but they are losing their appeal for me as someone who saw every other one in the cinema and I know I am not alone.

3 Likes

I’d agree with them. Nothing special. Nearly walked out at one point

1 Like

I found it pretty boring and cringe.

Is that the one that has Spider-Man in it? Or the witch one? I didn’t like the witch one, but the one with spider man was fun!

I enjoyed The Eternals though, and the Michelle Yeoh movies, but if I’m being completely honest, I just really like Michelle Yeoh and Angelina Jolie. I’ve actually rewatched the Michelle Yeoh one a few times, probably my favourite non-Spider-Man one! Black Panther 2 is pretty close to that for me as far as the movies go.

Ant man and guardians don’t appeal at all to me. Haven’t seen the others of those films, and won’t watch the new ones.

The one thing that bothers me about me the films though is continuity and logic. I get it’s super hero’s and stuff but they keep introducing these things that exist pre thanos and I can’t help but wonder where were you? Iron Man’s fault, but it bothers me a lot. And that thing from Fortnite in The Eternals? Surely it’s in his interests to stop thanos no? Why didn’t he? The films don’t do enough to answer those questions for me, but they’re a fun watch.

Marvel peaked with Infinity War and End Game, I’m really not that into anything that’s come out since.

I was absolutely obsessed with everything they made beforehand from day one when Iron Man came out so I’m pretty gutted about it lol.

Shotgun Wedding with JLo and Jennifer Coolidge did not disappoint, however daft it is.

JLo doesn’t do too bad with films, Monster in Law with Jane Fonda is also ridiculous but funny.

Absolutely do not recommend ‘Come play’ on Netflix.

What a load of crap.

What souls I go to see tonight?

• Knock at the Cabin
  • The Whale
  • Titanic (IMAX 3D)

0 voters

Trailer looks orite, I think I’m going to risk it :eyes: expect a miserable rant as always from me if it truly is pants.

1 Like

Looks like the rounding error wins :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

This actually looks pretty damn good!

It’s a bit of a pity the actor is a loon and the whole dc universe has been ripped up after this.

2 Likes

Justice for Batgirl. :fist:

1 Like

Ant-Man anyone??

Edit typo :sob:

Saw it today and was pretty disappointed. It was a mess. There were a couple of good bits but in general I think I am finally starting to suffer from Marvel fatigue.

2 Likes

Mark Wahlberg he could play Any-Man :sweat_smile: superhero skills of acting exactly the same regardless of movie and genre.

Stupid autocorrect :sob:

Cocaine Bear… enjoyed that and made my chuckle

2 Likes

Seen the advertisements for it, looks wild :rofl:

I’m going to watch that.

Having now completed Hogwarts Legacy, I naturally feel a sudden urge to marathon the How to Train Your Dragon films, so that’s what I’ll be doing this weekend. Love those movies.

1 Like