What films do you recommend?

Was that the one with Tom Hardy in a car? I tried to watch that three times, but each time it was so boring I never got more that 20-30 minutes in.

I’ve never walked out of a cinema, though.

1 Like

I’ll have to keep my eye out for it popping up, it’s got Michelle Yeoh in, she’s a great actress. Not been disappointed at anything she’s ever been in.

1 Like

“Things to do in Denver when you’re dead.” Dire (IMO). Spent the second half of the movie in the greasy spoon over the road waiting for friends to come out of the cinema.

1 Like

Yes! Tom Hardy in a car talking about cement.

Glad someone else felt like that. It got good reviews and a reasonable reception but I could never get why. Different strokes I guess

1 Like

Just watching it now, well I’ve done nearly an hour, going to watch the rest tomorrow as I need some sleep and still got 1 hour 20 mins to go

It’s a really good film, enjoying it.

1 Like

Saw maverick, top gun at weekend, good show, great action shots maybe too much like first if being critical.

2 Likes

Finished watching Everything, Everywhere, All at Once, it’s easily the best film I’ve watched so far this year.

Nearly spat my drink out at the dildo fight scene :sob::sweat_smile::sob::flushed:

2 Likes

very good trailer waiting for movie :innocent:

1 Like

I could have sworn I got a notification from Netflix that operation mincemeat is available to watch but I can’t see it on now, did anyone else get a notification?

I don’t think it’s available to stream (except by rental).

In any case, the app you need is ‎JustWatch - Movies & TV Shows on the App Store

Once it’s set up, you can input any film and find which platform it’s on.

1 Like

It’s on Netflix USA, perhaps there was a blip and Netflix misidentified your region for a moment.

1 Like

It does say only rental but available in the US on Netflix, I’m trying to get some confirmation that I’m not going crazy about remembering a notification from Netflix UK, probably a glitch.

It does look like a decent app,

They also have an android app

Lasted 7 minutes before I pressed stop, absolute garbage, can’t see it getting better if I stick with it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TopGun is epic!

3 Likes

Just got back from Top Gun. Great film! Would recommend everyone going to the cinema for it.

3 Likes

I did like top gun but a lot of references to first film, and more of the same really. But it does work, i enjoyed it. First was released year i was born

Very confused by people calling the film Top Gun: Maverick by the name Top Gun. Every time I have a moment where I think “Have I travelled back to 1986? Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?”

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Guilty

The dark knight
joker