What are your all time favourite video games and what are you currently playing?

Currently playing Final Fantasy XIV and don’t think I’ll be stopping…

Favourite of all time. Diablo II :sunglasses:

Mate…

Look at final fantasy XIV. It’s on ps4 and PC… And a loads better MMO than WOW :heart_eyes:

Am I allowed to ask my son for his view

Oh! I’ll have a look :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

The ones I that stand out from my childhood are as follows:

Commodore 64 - BoBo
Atari - Bobble Bobble
PS1 - crash bandicoot, command and conquer red alert (with link cable Vs my brother)
PS2 - ratchet and clank
PS3 - COD/Killzone, I didn’t own many on this
Xbox 360 - Forza (I haven’t owned one)
Wii - sports or guitar hero
Windows 3.1 - space chase
Windows 95 - demonstar
Windows xp onwards - Age of empires, Call of duty 2, Counter strike(1.6/source/global offensive), Sid Meier’s civilization, jackbox party games, nidhogg!
Gameboy - Kirby’s Dreamland, Pokémon red or the Gameboy camera thing (I have the printer too, not sure if the paper is any good now)

Nowadays I don’t get much time for games, with kids, working on mobile apps in the evenings or 3d printing. When I do get a chance it’s either Player Unknowns Battlegrounds, CSGO or some other random game on Steam like rocket league. At uni I played a lot of Pc games such as Killing Floor, WoW, Team Fortress or PayDay2

1 Like

Let me know if you get it mate and I’ll let you know what server I’m on.

I only found out about it the other day lol!

Sega accidentally released a free demo of Yakuza 6 which was actually the full game :joy:

1 Like

Sony is going to have a lot of explaining to do :joy:

Currently playing the Sea of Thieves beta, waiting patiently for the full release in a couple of weeks :skull_and_crossbones::sailboat:

1 Like

Has anyone played Injustice or Injustice 2?

Am I correct in thinking it’s basically just Mortal Kombat (same engine) but with DC Comics characters?

I’m about 10 or 11 chapters into Yakuza 0 and loving it! Yakuza Kiwami will be next - I already bought it :grinning:

I remember reading about the beta launch of this,

Didn’t it initially go drastically wrong?

I’ve heard the game is amazing though

Never played them :frowning: I like my MMORPGs, and Diablo 3 :kissing::kissing:

To me, a game that uses 2FA is a good game.

1 Like

I’ve had barely any issues so far to be fair, all the scale tests have been relatively drama free (for me at least) and great fun as well, it’s a really good game and can’t wait to see how they develop it!

1 Like

It actually might have been about an Alpha, it was quite a while ago…

It was something like two days in to the launch and people still couldn’t get on to the game lol

I’m ps4 now sadly :frowning: or I would definitely give the game a go.

Yeah they have had a few issues with it, they extended the original closed beta to give people a chance to play though and then have run a few scale test weekends :slight_smile:

Yeah me too… Buuuut I woke up one morning from a night in the pub to a text from Tesco saying my order was ready to collect, so now I have a XB1 too… cough Monzo drunk mode? cough

1 Like

That’s amazing… Sounds like the sort of thing that would happen to me.

My girlfriend would slap me silly though.

Monzo drunk mode… Happened to me on this forum a few times… Not anymore though :muscle:

1 Like

@Tommmy

It’s been suggested! :dizzy_face:

https://community.monzo.com/t/drunk-mode-temporary-card-freeze/6570

1 Like

Crystal Castles, Gauntlet, Joust, Streets of Rage, Yars Revenge… they just should have stopped after those, had reached perfection

I’m a couple of chapters into playing Yakuza Kiwami at the moment.

I’m at a crossroads after that though, for Yakuza.

See, Yakuza 6 just came out. But they also just announced Yakuza Kiwami 2 (the remake of Yakuza 2) coming out in August.

724733_ps4_b

Yakuza 4 and 5 are apparently playable on the PS4 if you subscribe to Playstation Now (the service that lets you stream old PS3 games).

So either I complete Yakuza Kiwami, and then jump straight into Yakuza 4 and 5, then 6, skipping 2 & 3… or I wait until Yakuza Kiwami 2 comes out, and then the only one I’ll have to skip is Yakuza 3.

To be honest I probably have another 1-2 months of gameplay based on my current rate for Yakuza Kiwami so I’ll probably just wait until Kiwami 2. It’s annoying that I won’t be able to play Yakuza 3 though.

GTA has always been high up on my list. I’m not very good at games but I find these easy. Currently play some fortnite on my PS4 with friends. Don’t get s lot of time to go on it sadly hence why I haven’t purchased any new games in quite a while!

Baldurs Gate 1&2
Planescape: Torment
Myst
Crash Bandicoot
Old School Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Colossus
Fez
Bioshock
Journey
Witcher 3
Final Fantasy IX

Dems my favourites