What are Monzo’s core values?

I was reading through the annual report for a University project and it mentions that the core values have been approved by the board. It also mentions that some of the board members have taken part in the values training, so i looked through the rest of report trying to find whether it explicitly states what these core values are. However, i was unable to find them so i wanted to check whether anyone else has any information on the core values?

1 Like

If you’re asking for us to write a detailed answer for your university project that isn’t going to happen.

I Googled ‘Monzos core values’ and received the below page. Everything you need should be in there and it should form a solid foundation to stem further research from:

Good luck with your studies!

7 Likes

Their four chief principles are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope

7 Likes

The main core value is to ensure that the app has different functionality dependant on being iOS or Android

5 Likes

Now you’ve done it

tenor

7 Likes

Thank you for the help and kind words!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.