We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

It now shows like this. But I have £100 agreed on the account.

That does nothing.

+1 for that suggestion. Would be good from a user experience point of view

4 Likes

Top left hit ‘view all’ then switch account (it’s the top option)

I would like the switch account button to automatically switch account (if you only have two)

Then automatically send you back to the homepage

1 Like

Another bug:

https://community.monzo.com/t/ios-unable-to-manage-pot-from-payment-made/66047?u=awjdean

Mine is there sometimes and not there at others :woman_shrugging:

BRING BACK A VERSION OF SUMMARY I NEED TO KNOW IF IM SPENDING MONEY OR MY BILLS!!!
You do NOT UNDERSTAND how important the “left to spend” section of Summary is. Can you please implement a version of this urgently as me and a lot of other people feel incredibly lost without this feature. I don’t want to have to whack out the calculator everytime I wanna spend money!!! Love this new design, hate the fact that some core features of the app are gone!!!

4 Likes

This is present on iOS 2.45.0, which should be released next week. The current Android release also has Summary.

2 Likes

I hope this is true. If so, sir you are a lifesaver :smiley:

Its also out if you’re on iOS TestFlight as well :rocket:

1 Like

I mean, they did say it wouldn’t be present initially…

15 Likes

Current Balance should be at the top not % left of Budget or £ Left to spend — these are often useless figures, depending on how accurate the budgeting is for me, based on a bunch of factors.

It’s alrd there on iOS TestFlight 2.45.0. App Store soon

There is an excuse though, this is a beta release that they said up front could contain bugs. If this was a general release to the public that would be poor but it’s not.

8 Likes

Hey!

This has probably been asked before, but there is lots of comments so couldn’t see!

Is “Spent Today” gone forever or will that come back? I’ve now got the new design and cannot see it.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been said but lots of comments. My pot for roundups has pence in it which shows when you go into the pot. However the overview shows as 0.00

I really hope “spent today” does return, I find it extremely useful for budgeting :blush:
(I haven’t signed up yet to test the new design as I don’t want to lose features like this).

4 Likes

Totally agree, it also guilt trips you when you’ve seen how much you have spent and it’s only 11am :joy:

1 Like

This issue isn’t exclusive to the “new look”. It’s is a general iOS issue:

1 Like