We're working on a new look for the Monzo app

A few things from me, I guess I’ve missed the boat for 3.0.0 but it would be great if you could look at these @bruno

App version: 3.0.0 (except point one which I haven’t tested on 3.0.0)
Android: 9
Phone: Samsung Note 10+

1. Adding new pots breaks dividers.
    I’ve just added that bottom pot and it’s broken the divider. Updating to 3.0.0 fixed this, but this may have been because the app was fully closed and reopened in the process rather than because the bug was squashed. I haven’t retested to confirm.

2. Rounded corners.
    There seems to be something strange going on with the bottom of the transaction drawer. When the app first loads it looks like this:

But once you open the account/pot switcher and return it looks like this - notice the rounded corners:

The only way to get it back to as it was before is to force close the app.

1. Long press to copy card number.
    Looks like this is still missing from the app. It was previously there in the old nav, I can’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be brought back.

2. The Android back button.
    This is something I’ve bought up before and @robsug has just mentioned again above. The behaviour of the back button on Android is really frustrating. It’s constantly chucking us out of the app when we’d expect it to return us either to the previous screen or home.

Otherwise I’m really happy with the new nav and I wish you and the team all the best with the launch over the next few days.

7 Likes