We’re crowdfunding up to £20,000,000 and we’d love you to be part of it!

Dopey question: On Wednesday, will there be a message in-app enabling the share purchase?

1 Like

I believe it comes up as a feed item

Ah, thanks Jack.

Shows as a full screen popup when you first launch the app, but after that it shows like this

1 Like

Just to be clear, we are here to answer questions, but most things are answered in the prospectus and we cannot make predictions (including around profitability and IPO scenarios) or offer any kind of financial advice. The questions and the prospectus are designed so that you fully understand the scope and the risk, so please ensure you read everything thoroughly :grinning:

12 Likes

Are Monzo employees able to invest in this round?

I read somewhere that they have options for shares.

Hey @simonb is there any way to update the investment feed item to exclude from Summary? I have totally broken my monthly budget…

Yep! If you tap on the transaction and scroll down there should be an option - “Exclude from Spending Summary” :grinning:

Errr…nope.

:thinking:

Odd. Thanks for flagging, I’ll raise it with product!

5 Likes

Well thank you for the unreasonably fast response! :pray::running_man:‍♂:rocket::raised_hands:

2 Likes

OK, I just raised it with Product and I think we’re shipping something to exclude it by default for everyone, since it in no way could be considered any kind of recurring expense or something you’d have to regularly plan for.

Unless there’s any strong reason that someone might want to include it in Summary just for this month, that seems like the best option.

Will let you know as and when I hear more - thanks for raising! :grinning:

6 Likes

Yes, I previously invested before I was an employee. So I’ve managed to early invest.

We do have options as part of our benefits though :blush:

1 Like

Toggle works in Android

2 Likes

How can we have confidence in crowdfunding Monzo when it simply cannot maintain a reachable customer service hotline : / ?

Easy, because it is being resolved.

#AML #KYC

2 Likes

£1,546,548 raised so far!

Amazingggg

3 Likes

When will it break £2 million?

https://publicstats.itxdev.uk/d/Lj4ePrLmz/crowdfund?refresh=1m&orgId=1

4 Likes

10:01am Wed :slight_smile:

4 Likes