We’re crowdfunding up to £20,000,000 and we’d love you to be part of it!

the front page said 400k but the end said 12mil.

I feel like someone forgot to wipe it from last time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

At 10:10 the amount gone is £442K. Up from 349K at 10.06.
Haven’t invested yet so I can see what the number is!

1 Like

IMG_046049435972-1

Chill - the £12,000,000 is inaccurate, it is still only in the 100’s thousands.

1 Like

I got the exact same message with the exact same number when I completed my investment at 10:01 - so it’s definitely inaccurate.

So it turns out the £12,567,094 figure is a hard-coded amount in the iOS app, and we didn’t catch this :turtle: We’ll try and release a fix today or tomorrow.

9 Likes

Ouch, been there before! (Literally last week, but was an English translation that was hardcoded)

Is there a way of telling how its going? I wish it were on Crowdcube so its easier to see

1 Like

We’re working on putting this on Monzo - Crowdfunding now.

10 Likes

would be good to see how many people have invested like they show on Crowdcube.

Just a note - make sure you’ve got the latest version of the app. I appear to have been a version behind on my Android device and was confused as to why I wasn’t able to find the invest prompt - so check your app store for updates before looking.

(Invested £1998.06 this round - maximum possible - to bring the total to £859,992.56).

LOL!

I wondered how so many people had beaten me to it, I literally started to invest at 10:00:03

2 Likes

Me too, though it took me about a minute to answer all the investor questions and specify my investment amount. I wondered for a second whether perhaps they’d included the total from any previous rounds, but £12M seemed rather more than they’d ever crowdfunded

£922,000

You can follow along with the progress here:
https://api.monzo.com/crowdfunding-investment/total

:money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::moneybag::hot_coral_heart:

I believe the total will be added to the investment page later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A million in 96 minutes?

4 Likes

This is live now :eyes: Monzo - Crowdfunding

5 Likes

The correlation is spooky … :moneybag: :ghost:

Nicely done :+1: