We’re crowdfunding up to £20,000,000 and we’d love you to be part of it!

To be fair the question was asked yesterday at 10:30 in the morning.

3 Likes

Thank you @michaelw90 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! Good point, well made.

Anyway, I’ve already sent a message directly to Tom.

I’m really sorry you’ve not received a reply on that question, I’m not fully clued up - but we have no current plans for further crowdfunding, but if the business needs it, it would definitely be something we consider.

@tristan may know more :blush:

There are also 4 people on the ‘looking to buy Monzo shares’ thread who’ve been asking for some explanation about £175m of extra shares issued and we’ve not had a reply. Any ideas who to contact @BethS?

Hello! I’m really excited about the possibility of investing a little next week and my son was also. However I have just read that he needs to be over 18 although he’s been allowed to open an account at 16. Why isn’t he allowed to purchase? Thanks

presumably you need to be 18 legally to own shares outright

1 Like

I can’t find a definitive ruling, but there’s this;

Also, from Crowdcube

1 Like

Unless you are planning to invest the maximum, couldn’t you buy some for him and gift them on his 18th?

4 Likes

As I’ve told him about them and he said he wants to invest a bit I said I’ll buy under my name for him. My investment will hopefully be for both of my sons to benefit one day anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though :blush:

Thankyou! Really appreciate that. I’ll have a read

1 Like

Good plan, the delayed gratification will be good for them! :wink:

Hey,

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve moved to your question to the main thread just so other people can find the same answer easier. :slight_smile:

I don’t know the answer to that one, I’ll try and find out :slight_smile:

I thought you were unable to invest @Zvezda? You imply here that you don’t have a Monzo account which sadly excludes you from this round. Even if you opened an account on the day you posted this, you would still be too late.

(This information might already be in some other post, but I could not easily find it… sorry if that’s the case)

On Oct 31, 2018 Monzo raised additional a further £85,000,000 (series E round), at a £1B pre-money valuation.

What is the current value per each share? (I assume that’s the price we’ll have to pay for the new crowdfunding round)

the price per share in this next crowdfund round is 771p / share I believe

Hey Ordog, i do have an account:) this was a question for one of my friends as she wanted to invest too but was not a customer at the time. Although she is now. Hopefully in the next round for her!

4 Likes

No of course i don’t mind. If it helps others then that’s cool.

2 Likes